* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Why you all still going on about this?

The poles broke the rules there was no way they would be put back in.

Not disputing that. It just seems that the punishment does not fit the crime in this instance.

However, if that arse hadn't missed the two penalties in the first leg this would be a non issue. Legia have only themselves to blame.

Rules are rules but the punishment should also fit the crime.

Criminal courts have the right to pass more lenient sentences given circumstances Uefa should do the same.

Every case should be treated on it's own merits if Uefa just say rule X,Y or Z is set in stone then that's not proper justice.

Rules are rules but the punishment should also fit the crime.

Criminal courts have the right to pass more lenient sentences given circumstances Uefa should do the same.

Every case should be treated on it's own merits if Uefa just say rule X,Y or Z is set in stone then that's not proper justice.

Rules are rules.

Even if Uefa did change their policy now that would still mean the Poles miss out.

Maybe one day they will hopefully but until then clubs need to be seen as acting in a professional manner and not making tit mistakes like playing someone who is serving a ban.

Leiga knew the rules before kick-off, they choose willingly or unwillingly to play someone who was suspended for the tie. In black and white that means they forfeit the match 3-0, I don’t see why the uproar some are showing at this other than obviously being raging that the tims progressed despite being pumped.

It’s a shite rule and it happened to favour a shite club but at the end of the day the rule book was followed and that’s just the way of it.

Like it or lump it I’m afraid.

Rules are rules.

Even if Uefa did change their policy now that would still mean the Poles miss out.

Maybe one day they will hopefully but until then clubs need to be seen as acting in a professional manner and not making tit mistakes like playing someone who is serving a ban.

Leiga knew the rules before kick-off, they choose willingly or unwillingly to play someone who was suspended for the tie. In black and white that means they forfeit the match 3-0, I don’t see why the uproar some are showing at this other than obviously being raging that the tims progressed despite being pumped.

It’s a shite rule and it happened to favour a shite club but at the end of the day the rule book was followed and that’s just the way of it.

Like it or lump it I’m afraid.

The uproar a lot of people not just Rangers fans feel is that Uefa seem to make up the rules as they go.

Already listed the Gilbraltar vs Spain draw that was basically fixed cause the UK government asked Uefa not to draw these two teams in the same group. Not long before that Uefa threatened to ban Ukraine from Europe for political interference in it's football.

Don't believe for one minute if Germany had done the same thing on the last night of European championship qualification against Andorra that they would kick the world champions out of the Euros in favour of the Andorrans.

The rules would be changed in 10 seconds flat if that happened.

The uproar a lot of people not just Rangers fans feel is that Uefa seem to make up the rules as they go.

Is that what's happened here? I thought the objection was UEFA upholding the rules, but that in doing so, justice is not well served.

Still hope CAS overturn it, but only to fuck over the dhims.

Darius Dzackinowski laying into them now: "the laughing stock of world football".

Haha!

'If they qualify they will only be points providers'.

the CaS will surely tell them to bolt, given that UEFA followed their own rules perfectly here, if CaS overturns UEFA's decision then none of UEFA's rules would actually matter as teams would just go to the CaS everytime they get a decision against them

I think we won a case against UEFA at CAS. I think it was over not wanting to jeopardise our player's safety by playing in a war zone, possibly Dagestan.

I think we won a case against UEFA at CAS. I think it was over not wanting to jeopardise our player's safety by playing in a war zone, possibly Dagestan.

different scenario, UEFA didnt have a specific rule that it followed, it was simply someones opinion that we could travel there

Rangers complained and cited we couldnt get insurance for our players, but it wasnt like we challenged a rule in UEFA's book, we challenged someones opinion

Archived