* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't really care but if someone has to win the tainted title would choose anyone over cellic.

Imagine the sheep won it tho. They had street party's for months for winning the league cup on pens. Still talk about it now. Imagine they horrible cunts coming to ibrox as league champions would be unbearable

Rumours doing the rounds that the scum are going up for sale coz of the financial shite they are in

even they cant continue to pay decent wages with the hope of chumps league money cumin in, the irish mafia will not continue to bankroll this

Rumours doing the rounds that the scum are going up for sale coz of the financial shite they are in

I'd heard maybe a year ago that the word had been sent out amongst their wealthiest supporters that they were in dire need of saving. The word that came back was we wont save you but we are interested in taking the club off your hands.

Source?

saw few people on twitter talking about it that's why I put rumour as probs shite but you never know.

If what pzj says is true about bank slashing their overdraft and they have a lump sum of £16.9 million to pay back to the bank in 2019 then they need money from somewhere and if they don't make champs league group stages they aren't going to get anywhere near the millions they are owe to the bank

Think I'd rather have the tarriers winning a tainted title rather than the sheep tbh.

What parallel universe does a Rangers fan inhabit, where he could ever prefer the scum win the league?

That said, I can hate sheep (& Arab) fans as much as I hate the vermin's!

Aberdeen winning the league would be good for scottish football IMO and would do us a favour in stopping their 10IAR and weakening them financially, unlikely but after Atletico winning the BBVA football does throw some surprises.

Would take a huge amount of pressure off (me mainly) if the TIAR clock could be reset - and quick!

Would also enhance Derek's claim to the throne.

Just had a wee visit to "cover-up central ".

They are the most horrible people this planet has ever spewed out. Why police Scotland are not filling the cells is beyond me!

"It's hardly surprising that the same club argument is winning when so many Celtic supporters constantly say they miss "old firm" games.

Personally, as much as I've enjoyed the many chuckles, I'd have been happy if they'd stayed deid and we'd never have to meet them. This zombie existence is even more obnoxious than the bigoted scum that followed the original h***."

That's probably one of the least offensive remarks.

NBM, PS, FOCUS..........It certainly taints every one of these bodys, when they say they are targeting bigotry, yet allow this hatred to go un-challenged.

WASTE OF MY TAX MONEY!

Off to bleach my eyeballs!

Just had a wee visit to "cover-up central ".

They are the most horrible people this planet has ever spewed out. Why police Scotland are not filling the cells is beyond me!

"It's hardly surprising that the same club argument is winning when so many Celtic supporters constantly say they miss "old firm" games.

Personally, as much as I've enjoyed the many chuckles, I'd have been happy if they'd stayed deid and we'd never have to meet them. This zombie existence is even more obnoxious than the bigoted scum that followed the original h***."

That's probably one of the least offensive remarks.

NBM, PS, FOCUS..........It certainly taints every one of these bodys, when they say they are targeting bigotry, yet allow this hatred to go un-challenged.

WASTE OF MY TAX MONEY!

Off to bleach my eyeballs!

Dry your eyes while you're at it. Poof!

Dry your eyes while you're at it. Poof!

Are you a member of NBM, PS or FOCUS and find my highlighting of bigotry shows you in a bad light?

Or are you a member of the site I've highlighted for blatant bigotry that none of these people tackle, as they should?

Archived