* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Who wants to guess what IRAceltic will come out with as the excuse?

I reckon they will say he had been suffering from mild flu like symptoms before hand and his condition deteriorated after going for a quiet meal with friends. Such was the onset of nausea etc that he had to sit down whilst awaiting friends or medical assistance to take him home?

Whilst feeling unwell Scott was subjected to the most vile sectarian abuse from Rangers fans?

I don't know if anyone else follows the Sport Bible page

I've had to stop following it as it's down right obvious that one of the people that run it is a bitter cretin from the east. Constant videos of "the amazing CP bouncing" and then posting a link to Gerrard being linked with a move there and titling it "Gerrard may be on the move to a major club" Knocked out of Europe three times in one season, should have had the title more than wrapped up by now in a one horse race and can't fill their stadium any more but aye they're a major club...

I've had to stop following it as it's down right obvious that one of the people that run it is a bitter cretin from the east. Constant videos of "the amazing CP bouncing" and then posting a link to Gerrard being linked with a move there and titling it "Gerrard may be on the move to a major club" Knocked out of Europe three times in one season, should have had the title more than wrapped up by now in a one horse race and can't fill their stadium any more but aye they're a major club...

Added that about 2 months ago showed larssons chip twice n their bigoted fans. Going to unlike it clearly made by a tim

You forgot that it wasn't the first time they have been knocked out of Europe twice in one season

Nottingham Forest won 2 European Cups, their fans don't claim to be bigger than Arsenal, Spurs, Man City etc who have never won it. If you look at their 67 opposition you'll see that they basically got a bye into the final and got Inter on a bad day. We beat teams from France, Italy, Portugal & Germany on the way to our 3rd CWC final.

Portugal 67 - a tainted, marginal win against Inter Milan reserves.
Now let’s face some facts here (never something the Bheast never likes to hear). In 1967 the European Cup was still in its infancy and apart from Real Madrid on occasions, all the major clubs of England, Germany, Holland Italy and Spain etc especially Inter Milan treated it in much the same way as the Inter-Toto would be treated today. The Italian clubs and major European clubs placed far more emphasis on winning their own domestic league and cups than some fledgling second rate European bauble.
Eck, as you point out - Notts Forest have won THE European Cup……twice. Where as Bheast FC won the equivalent of the Inter-Toto Cup in dubious circumstances. Hardly the accolade they portray to have achieved.
If anything, 1967 did serve as a warning to Europe's big guns never to field a severely weakened side even if your opponents were second-rate minnows.

Portugal 67 - a tainted, marginal win against Inter Milan reserves.
Now let’s face some facts here (never something the Bheast never likes to hear). In 1967 the European Cup was still in its infancy and apart from Real Madrid on occasions, all the major clubs of England, Germany, Holland Italy and Spain etc especially Inter Milan treated it in much the same way as the Inter-Toto would be treated today. The Italian clubs and major European clubs placed far more emphasis on winning their own domestic league and cups than some fledgling second rate European bauble.
Eck, as you point out - Notts Forest have won THE European Cup……twice. Where as Bheast FC won the equivalent of the Inter-Toto Cup in dubious circumstances. Hardly the accolade they portray to have achieved.
If anything, 1967 did serve as a warning to Europe's big guns never to field a severely weakened side even if your opponents were second-rate minnows.

This just reeks of bitterness tbh.

Just had a post come up on my newsfeed that someone liked, something about 'when a Year 7 tries to get their ball back off a Year 11'

A video of Law trying (and failing) to tackle Dick Van Dyke :anguish:

Posted another video an hour ago

Archived