* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if we knocked them out of one of the cups the meltdown in the east would be immense. riots outside the tattiedome and everything

I'd rather someone else put them out of the cups and we keep our powder dry until next season, at which point we will truly demolish them.

They are rank and a few in the top league will take their scalp. I am going for hertz to win the league and gloat as the scum end their season without a trophy. As for their EL campaign, will be lucky to get a point.

Timplosion on the way.

Ron says he will get the scum into the CL

"Celtic are too good for the CL play-offs." -- No, they weren't.

"Leigh Griffiths isn't isn't a racist" -- Yes, he is.

"Alexander Tonev didn't say those (racist) words." -- Yes, he did.

"We will beat Malmo." -- No, you didn't.

There appears to be a developing pattern here with

Deila.

Deila.

Deila.

Latest howler from him was "we can beat anyone in Europe"

They've only managed to beat dross from Iceland and diddy teams that outclassed them at the piggery last season :lol:

Latest howler from him was "we can beat anyone in Europe"

They've only managed to beat dross from Iceland and diddy teams that outclassed them at the piggery last season :lol:

Think he meant anyone in their group

He went on to say they can lose to anyone as well

Deila.

Did he not say something like "judge me in a year" and now he's saying don't just judge me on results? hahahaha

The guys an absolute walloper who thinks he's something special cause he won the league and they buy into that roar shite.

saw a video on twitter last night of Sutton talking shite about them not spending big and Darrell Currie saying that Malmo didnt either, Sutton then goes on to babble pish while realising Currie has made him look a right cunt haha

cant seem to find it anywhere to post it

Darrell was in my year at school. Big rangers man. Can see him trying not to smirk in the clip.

Did he not say something like "judge me in a year" and now he's saying don't just judge me on results? hahahaha

The guys an absolute walloper who thinks he's something special cause he won the league and they buy into that roar shite.

Him and those before him

In fact any cunt they powerwash prior to a press conference talks utter shite

Even if it's a simple question, seriously watch their next mhedia show, few if any sentences make any sense.

I'll dig out a couple later, not in the habit of searching out their quips for the record.

Oh and just so we remain this tremendous distance ahead of them on the intellect front...

If someone could have a wee word with Wag about "just being happy to get the 3 points" after horsing Hivs in the cup game

I seem to be missing all the outrage about them weakening/unsettling one of their rivals by bidding for Ryan Christie..........

More seriously, though, I think the market they are shopping in now shows the trust the animals have in Ronny. More loans and loads of cheap options from Scotland in the hope that someone pays off. He'll be gone once we are back up.

According to Clyde taig fans have a banner up the day saying gutless in Malmo clueless in the boardroom they are falling apart

Saw someone else (either from Clyde or the Bbc) tweeting that there were others booing the banner :lol: they are an utter mess.

Another average spl signing and another loan looks a bit like penny pinching.

And now they are behind too hahahahahahaha

Archived