* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott McDonald supposidly called Gordon Strachan a wanker after being substituted.

The whole place is in uproar and I am f*kn loving it. Long may it continue and long may Strachan remain at the helm.

Scott McDonald clearly called him a 'wanker' when being substituted. McDonald hasn't played for Strachan since being dropped for Barca away. He isn't the only one.

Things not well in paradise.

Baffling that at 0-1, against 10 men, you take off your top scorer.

Always 4-4-2.

THERE ARE OTHER FORMATIONS YOU STUPID GINGER BAWED FUD.

:lol:

The reason we're doing better than them this year according to timmy. . . .

I was talking to my mate last night who does some minor coaching role for under-16 team at Parkhead. he told me that when Kenny McDowall left he took with him Celtics complete transfer target list for the summer to give to the h***.

1st time i've heard it, a lot of peesh?

Makes sense.

:craphead:

I'm hurt, and absolutely livid with what this little ginger cvnt is doing to our club. An utterly incompetent, stubborn, arrogant little gobsh!te of a man if ever I saw one. I hope and pray there's a group of fans with the balls to protest in the car park right now.

It's getting so bad now I was listening to the last 20 minutes hoping we wouldn't score, just to heap even more pressure on the w@nker in charge of our team right now.

For God sake Strachan, just go!!!

Ohh they are hurting :D

From Kerrydale Street:

we played really well, created loads of chances, had great fitness, got the ball out wide, naka was great, aiden was great, but then we just switched off for a second and lost a goal, it's just wee things like losing goals and one win in seven games that are going against us. even the red card is a nightmare for us, because as we all know it's much more difficult to play against ten men than 11

i'm sure we'll still win the league, but it'll be difficult

I was going to highlight the best / most deluded bits, but it would all have been bold :lol:

From Kerrydale Street:

we played really well, created loads of chances, had great fitness, got the ball out wide, naka was great, aiden was great, but then we just switched off for a second and lost a goal, it's just wee things like losing goals and one win in seven games that are going against us. even the red card is a nightmare for us, because as we all know it's much more difficult to play against ten men than 11

i'm sure we'll still win the league, but it'll be difficult

I was going to highlight the best / most deluded bits, but it would all have been bold :lol:

So thats what strapon does after the game in his piggery office!!! :craphead:

Just off their messageboard, had a look at a thread title "Headlines you'd like to see (but won't)" paranoid barstewards that they are...

Third post in JOY FOR STRACHS AS CELTS GET 3 IN A ROW

:lol:

Archived