* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read Kerryfail regularly,some of the stuff the tarriers come out with literally have tears streaming down my face. A psychiatrist would have a field day reading that. Ofcom lmao.

Right up there with the Tim on a national radio station that some ref decisions were anti Semitsm against Catholics

Sounds good using fancy terminology but only if you know what your meaning

I reckon UEFA, FIFA etc must be utterly fed up with these obsessed morons sending e-mails to them. They don't seem to realise that they are doing themselves no favours, and are just making them out to be a laughing stock , which, obviously they are.

I read Kerryfail regularly,some of the stuff the tarriers come out with literally have tears streaming down my face. A psychiatrist would have a field day reading that. Ofcom lmao.

I venture across occasionally. The penalties stats discussion is priceless. It never enters there head that we get more penalties because we have far more possession in and around the opposing area than every other team in the country. Its all just a masonic conspiracy.

They even had balls with rough bits on them so that the ball is obviously Rangers and therefore that we get home games in cup draws. When another poster pointed out that ex cellic players had also done draws, they simply said that the ex-cellic players were also told the deal - and that made them complicit, therefore ensuring their silence.

Its takes a special kind of person to come up with that.

I venture across occasionally. The penalties stats discussion is priceless. It never enters there head that we get more penalties because we have far more possession in and around the opposing area than every other team in the country. Its all just a masonic conspiracy.

They even had balls with rough bits on them so that the ball is obviously Rangers and therefore that we get home games in cup draws. When another poster pointed out that ex cellic players had also done draws, they simply said that the ex-cellic players were also told the deal - and that made them complicit, therefore ensuring their silence.

Its takes a special kind of person to come up with that.

Had a look at talk celtic and the latest discussion on our (huge)dedicated thread is they hope we sign the o'halloran accidentally play him in the cup and we can get thrown out on the basis of fielding an inelegable player ,

they are fucking bonkers

Had a look at talk celtic and the latest discussion on our (huge)dedicated thread is they hope we sign the o'halloran accidentally play him in the cup and we can get thrown out on the basis of fielding an inelegable player ,

they are fucking bonkers

I see they have closed the KS topic on us - again - probably because the mods are so embarrassed at the utter shite thats actually spouted there.

Sviatchenko has done male modelling, takes fashion photography, likes art, current affairs, literature and history.

However, the 24-year-old has a message for anyone who thinks his cultured lifestyle may make him a weak defensive link.

When asked what he would say to anyone who thought he was soft, Sviatchenko said: “That would be a mistake. I will kill them."

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/celtic-new-bhoy-erik-sviatchenkos-7201361#z2cFgTgHlvhVItvR.97

:lol:

Sviatchenko has done male modelling, takes fashion photography, likes art, current affairs, literature and history.

However, the 24-year-old has a message for anyone who thinks his cultured lifestyle may make him a weak defensive link.

When asked what he would say to anyone who thought he was soft, Sviatchenko said: “That would be a mistake. I will kill them."

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/celtic-new-bhoy-erik-sviatchenkos-7201361#z2cFgTgHlvhVItvR.97

If he likes history, maybe someone ought to point out certain history relating to his new employers. However, at 24, I think he's safe.

I see the Dhims are giving away more free tickets for their game tonight..unbelievable. They will probably post an attendance figure of 42,000, when they will be lucky if there are 25,000 at the game. You know you are in trouble when you can't even give free tickets away.

When asked what he would say to anyone who thought he was soft, Sviatchenko said: That would be a mistake. I will kill them."

That's worse than the Billy boys an actual threat of murder

So he's not adverse to committing murder?

Must have learned English watching Little Britain :lol:

When asked what he would say to anyone who thought he was soft, Sviatchenko said: That would be a mistake. I will kill them."

What a wallupur ?

Archived