* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quotes time:

------------

Well am just a kid an this only my second season of having a season card and i've already chuked in the towel!

Sad days

WE SAY: HAHA

----------------

Strachan's failure is, in a way, worse than any that have preceded it because it has happened from a position of strength.

The likes of Brady, Macari, Burns and even Barnes, with the millions he was given, were still playing catch-up to the Huns after years of heavy investment in their squad, year after year.

Strachan has managed to take us, with two years of Champs League money, 10,000 more crowds, a better run and more profitable off-field set up, a new training centre in Lennoxtown, every conceivable advantage over our main rivals, that none of his predecessors enjoyed, and has royally flukked it up.

That is what sticks in the craw and that is why he should be tarred and feathered and run out of town ASAP.

WE SAY: ONCE A CLUB OF LOSERS ALWAYS A CLUB OF LOSERS

----------------

Please Please leave u tactilly inept little Bassa! you are an imposter! always have been! you will never be good enoug! retire an become a pundit and be embarrassed by Souness!! get away from out club u little tosser!!!!!!!!

OUT NOW YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------

QUOTE (MJ Hoop @ Apr 5 2008, 11:34 PM)

Thank you Mr Strachan.

Thank you for embarrasing my beloved Celtic time and time again. From Artmedia to Clyde to no away points in Europe, scraping over the finishing line against the miserable Huns, to no goals in four games against them. Thank you for ignoring problems in the team to prove your own points, for not picking the strongest team and for making the defence look like schoolboys. Thank you for turning a massive advantage over our nearest rivals on its head. Thank you for surrendering the league to a team set up nicely but with no real quality, without so much as a fight given to them. Thank you for denying us the chance to let them get a taste of their own medicine by losing the league to us on the last day, thank you for letting them get away with their sickening taunts towards our greatest ever manager, thank you for letting me give up hope on my team. Thank you for reinstalling the Protestant superiority complex and thank you for shafting us in to our rightful place in society, behind the establishment club. Yer some feckin guy.

Supporting Celtic is not the same as supporting every eejit, charlatan and downright talentless clown ever to be associated with us.

Once again-Strachan GTF.

--------------

Arse biscuits

--------------

Disgracefullnothing but disgracefull.

we cant beat fecking 10 men at home.

donati and big jan are the worst players ever to pull on our beloved hoops.

oooooooh i forgot ,add caldwell onto that list.

mcmanus is never a captain,our caprtain needs to lead,he needs to get the team up for the fight.

strachan in my opinion hs worked his ticket out of cp.

he knows hes offski and he doesnt giva 1 flying feck.

we have been crying ouy for a centre half,yet he leaves big bobo in the reserves.

he leaves hartley out the team whilst playing that useless fecker donati.

he leaves big jan upfront and leaves samaras on the bench.

did he say he would like samaras to stay,hes got a funny way of showing it.

i am glad mcdonald lost the rag when he got took off.

i would have lost it as well,knowing big jan ah cannae heed a ball was left on.

its going to be a long long summer for us.

Well I have been for a walk, smoked a spliff and thought about things.

Strachan has to go in the summer. He is our very own Eck. His time has come and it's

I would go for Bilic. I spoke to DanBhoy about it months and months ago and there is no way he is above our level but we should be making moves now. We won't get Moyes, not unless we provide him with a £20million transfer kitty. I think it's a pipe dream though, Reid is pretty clueless. He gave an interview to the BBC a few months ago and said we were top of league by four points I'm not sure I'm 100% confident in him. The chances are we'll go for the cheap option - Mark McGhee. We need someone to come in and inspire the team and Bilic is the man. He's young, he has new idea's.

We have 11 days til we visit Ibrox. 11 days to grow some fecking balls and not let this title go with a wimper. We need to go there and fight, fight for our championship. We are the Champions, after all.

As I say this i feel happier but theres so much doubt in my head that we are even capable of doing that. We need the righ tactics, the right team selection and a Martin O'Neill at Anfield team talk.

My mate text me and said at least we can concentrate on the league. However, I think this will have inspired the h*** even more. They know they can get the treble now, they can get the fecking quadruple.

Feck it, I just don't know. What an awful night.

Just thought i'd remind us of this :lol:

Have a laugh at this quote from the scum:

Jimmy the Gent Posted: Apr 10 2008, 08:07 PM

Any hun that doubts Smith has made a pact with the devil must surely know now that his soul is taken. Louis Cypher is waiting for him.

HAHA WTF IS LOUIS CYPHER

• 5 weeks later...

Archived