* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know what pisses me off more anything else on here? The fact that some posters don't know how to google "kerrydale street". doh

"direct link please"

Are you trying to act like tims or what? :lol:

You only make yourselves sound stupid or lazy. :lol:

Do you know what pisses me off more anything else on here? The fact that some posters don't know how to google "kerrydale street". doh

"direct link please"

I was asking for a direct link to the POST! Not to where Kerrydalestreet site was! :angry2:

bawbag! :craphead:

"direct link please"

I was asking for a direct link to the POST! Not to where Kerrydalestreet site was! :angry2:

:lol:

Who you calling a bawbag? :lol:

Kerrydale street is such an easy site to negotiate. doh Tims, you know.

Good luck with that maths exam. :lol:

"direct link please"

:lol:

Who you calling a bawbag? :lol:

Kerrydale street is such an easy site to negotiate. doh Tims, you know.

Good luck with that maths exam. :lol:

as I said.....

:craphead:BAW-BAG! :harhar:

"direct link please"

The post is ON Kerrydale St ya muppet! :craphead:

What is the need to talk about celtc?

We just got a great result today and play in a European Final on Wednesday yet some people care what celtc fans are saying doh

What is the need to talk about celtc?

We just got a great result today and play in a European Final on Wednesday yet some people care what celtc fans are saying doh

Perhaps not that they care what they are saying, but like laughing at what they are saying.

Afterall the pish they spouted at the beginning of the season claiming they were gonna romp home with the title. There is now a taste so sweet in the mouth it would turn anyone diabetic.

It's their hatred for us and our success more than their love for their own club and its success which makes it funnier.

And I bet all those claiming they wont be watching the game will be sitting down doing just that, just in case they see us stumble.

Never gonna happen WATP :rangers::rangers::rangers:

• 3 months later...
:mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley:

Archived