* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

New Season... New Signings... They even have a new manager.... Believe it or not it's actually the start of a new era at Celtic Park.

Long may that era continue. Celtic 0 Dinamo Moscow 1

Passports back in the drawer Tattie Munchers...

We are the people and were loving every minute of it!

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Long, Fair Well, Auf Wiedershen, Goodbyeeee!

ha hahaha ha ha hahaaaa

ha ha haha HAAAA!

First celebratory jig of the season - Its going to be a good one!

:21::uk::21:

:lol:

Hopefully more laughs to follow !!!

:gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

cant wait for this season to start with mowbrey in charge and playing the celtic way walter must be pissing himself laughing anybody else remember tommy burns celtic team played nice football won fuck all here is to history repeating itself :gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad: was gonna do 52 but didnt wat to waste server space

watp

iain

so the champions of wembley - glasgow barcelona got beat last night? Cant possibly be true sure they have their £4m new striker and the "next lassana diara" in their team and they play an exciting attacking brand of football and mowbrays "celtic minded" blah blah blah

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GIRUY TIMMY :lol: :lol:

Anyone know any dynamo forums ?

You can try http://fcdin.com/forum

also...

I was on Dynamo Stadium eight years ago and even considering that we lost 1-4 I was not annoyed by the Rangers fans - they were much like ourselves - very pleasant people.

And now I read all those shit about Dynamo and Russia celtic fans posting on their forums.

Hey, I never watched your Old Firm Derby, but I've got a strong feeling I want to support Rangers next time.

Well, but you might know that better I guess...

Good luck anyway

It's just fun to read your threads about our match)

Ahaha :uk:

I watched the game online an that Fortune couldnt hit a barn door wi a sniper from 10 paces.

"When the ball hits your head

And you sit in row z

Thats Fotuneee"

:uk:

Champions league we're havin a laugh

:21:

im delighted any time these skanks get beat but i will save my michael jackson moonwalk celebration till they are oot on there arse

Yeah, as much brilliance as it was to see them get mauled last night, I wouldn't put it past them to scrape through regardless.

GTF Mopebray, you're not fit for Europe.

im delighted any time these skanks get beat but i will save my michael jackson moonwalk celebration till they are oot on there arse

Yeah, as much brilliance as it was to see them get mauled last night, I wouldn't put it past them to scrape through regardless.

GTF Mopebray, you're not fit for Europe.

Nah I really cant see that!!

Archived