* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"if all clubs fans buy no season ticket next season then Sevco have no one to play. That's where I am. That gets it done."

Nihilism taken to a level that would have the great philosophers scratching their heads.

23 hours ago, cushynumber said:

this is genius:

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  19h19 hours ago

BBC covering up Sevco's singing by covering the match in Gaelic? When has that ever happened in a cup final?

:lol:  I bet he got ripped to pish by his own fans for that post too :D

58 minutes ago, bluenosebrad said:

Did they mention what country the premiers was in lol

English, they must have more money than sense, he just signs a 10 year contract and they think, fuck he must be good, now's  the time to act, lets put in an offer :lol:

I suspect his agents at it or its old news :lol:

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sitting at the bus stop today next to an old retired man, when this other old man showed up and starting talking to the OAP. Won't bore you with the details of the whole conversation but I heard 'Warburton will somehow get manager of the year' then it went on to Mark is working his ticket and won't be here next season because he slagged the Hampden pitch. Souness was mentioned and we've to watch this space as next season we will have more financial problems.

Rare breed indeed, was so tempted to just stand up and shout Warburton is magic he wears a magic hat.

Disappointed you didn't mate :disappointment:

2 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Checked it.

State of it can be confirmed to be fucking :belm:

7 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

:lol::lol::lol:

I honestly have no words. 

I think that guy's a Rangers fan..........

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Hmmmmm pretty hard to say really. 

Maybe he's doing the whole satire kinda thing. Which comes across super poorly in text form

I've seen his tweets being RT onto my timeline before and always thought he was a Rangers fan taking the piss. Could be a Celtic fan who likes to troll his own fans too though, tbf. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

I've seen his tweets being RT onto my timeline before and always thought he was a Rangers fan taking the piss. Could be a Celtic fan who likes to troll his own fans too though, tbf. 

Yeah that's the problem about being sarcastic, it doesn't translate well unless your consistent or that. 

I took Kerryfail as actual person at first then I realized it was just quotes n that.

I'm swaying towards him being a celtic fan due to his name having HH in it. 

58 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yeah looking at him he might wind up both...mind you it's pretty fucking close to the reality of some of them.

I heard there was something going about Twitter outing a HMRC employee who's a tim, he was leaking info about the big tax case on to blogs and Celtic forums, something that's deemed illegal (I used to work there) and they didn't even sack him. Demoted him from his grade 7 role to another role and swept it under the carpet

Their obsession to get one up on Rangers leads them to happily put their career and livelyhood on the line. Desperate cunts

Archived