* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Avoiding stealth holiday quote, had to put up with some 40yr old fat tit and his speccy fat ginger teenage boy in their manky home kits tonight in Tenerife hotel.....how this result has made my fucking night. Reception guy is also one of them so they're getting it big style tomorrow morning. Happy 12th Bears :party:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Avoiding stealth holiday quote, had to put up with some 40yr old fat tit and his speccy fat ginger teenage boy in their manky home kits tonight in Tenerife hotel.....how this result has made my fucking night. Reception guy is also one of them so they're getting it big style tomorrow morning. Happy 12th Bears :party:

On holiday myself with a few bheggars in my crowd.....what a glorious 12th it was hahaha

:lol::lol::lol: 

I have no doubt that the Tarriers will overturn this next week, but no matter what they can never live this result down. The 40K a week ultimate messiah Brenda proving his worth yet again. The guy is a charlatan, an inept fool and a downright moron. How could any Celtic manager say that wasn't embarrassing? Almost as baffling as playing Efe Ambrose :lol: 

He'll need to spend that 15 million warchest pretty sharpish because that squad is utter hopeless - especially captain fantastic 'the Celtic Gerrard' Scott Brown :lol: 

13 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

:lol::lol::lol: 

I have no doubt that the Tarriers will overturn this next week, but no matter what they can never live this result down. The 40K a week ultimate messiah Brenda proving his worth yet again. The guy is a charlatan, an inept fool and a downright moron. How could any Celtic manager say that wasn't embarrassing? Almost as baffling as playing Efe Ambrose :lol: 

He'll need to spend that 15 million warchest pretty sharpish because that squad is utter hopeless - especially captain fantastic 'the Celtic Gerrard' Scott Brown :lol: 

*cough* 45K a week *cough*

Hopefully spend £10million on Joe Allen and £60,000 a week on wages.

5 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Think if it this way, even though Ceptic are likely to win the 2nd leg at home, if Imps just get one goal then the tims need to score 3. 

Looking at their league and they don't loose many goals plus the scum yesterday resorted to putting the boot in as they never had an answer. It's a long shot but it would really be hilarious shouId they fail fail ??

Archived