* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

:lol::lol::lol: 

Guy who runs that page is a hero

Declan tweeting STV,, Why the fuck is Rangers the only badge in colour ?

STV tracks your search history and assumes the team you read about most is the one you support, hope this answers your question Declan  :lol:

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  Apr 13

Just cancelled SEVCO sports news for there coverage and forgot the game is on sky sports at the wkend, how do a cancel the cancellation?

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How thick is this guy 

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14623227.Celtic_fan_jailed_for_four_months_after_gatecrashing_RANGERS_match/?ref=mr&lp=9

A drunk Celtic fan has been jailed for four months after trying to get into the Rangers v Hibs Scottish Cup Final at Hampden.

Michael Ryan, from Castlemilk, was arrested by officers at the match back in May.

He had tried to get access to the game while under the influence, despite having been granted a football banning order in 2014.

Glasgow Sheriff Court heard how Ryan saw supporters wearing green and white and had automatically assumed his team were playing that day.

However, what Ryan had forgotten was that Celtic had been knocked out of the competition at the semi-final stage by Rangers.

14 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

How thick is this guy 

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14623227.Celtic_fan_jailed_for_four_months_after_gatecrashing_RANGERS_match/?ref=mr&lp=9

A drunk Celtic fan has been jailed for four months after trying to get into the Rangers v Hibs Scottish Cup Final at Hampden.

Michael Ryan, from Castlemilk, was arrested by officers at the match back in May.

He had tried to get access to the game while under the influence, despite having been granted a football banning order in 2014.

Glasgow Sheriff Court heard how Ryan saw supporters wearing green and white and had automatically assumed his team were playing that day.

However, what Ryan had forgotten was that Celtic had been knocked out of the competition at the semi-final stage by Rangers.

What a shite excuse. He was one of about 5000 celtc fans who had bought a ticket for the Hibs end, sad bastards.

Is anyone else really surprised at their lack of transfer activity? I know there's still plenty time left but their season has started and they're still playing Ambrose at the back :lol:

I seriously hope he thinks the current crop are good enough

19 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Is anyone else really surprised at their lack of transfer activity? I know there's still plenty time left but their season has started and they're still playing Ambrose at the back :lol:

So do I ? midfield to forward we will hammer them I'm just slightly concerned defensively. 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Have a feeling their transfer budget is wholly dependant on selling folk, cutting the wage bill  and champions league qualification. Hopefully the imps can put a dent in it on Wednesday...

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Have a feeling their transfer budget is wholly dependant on selling folk, cutting the wage bill  and champions league qualification. Hopefully the imps can put a dent in it on Wednesday...

36 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Imagine the scenes, imagine the timsplosion.

Dear god I hope that happens :lol:

They will have a full house for return leg be a cauldron of hell for imps! Bwahahahahahahahaha like fuck they will be giving tickets to cunts getting off dingy's at Largs.

i wonder who they would blame for losing as wouldn't be there fault.

8 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

They will have a full house for return leg be a cauldron of hell for imps! Bwahahahahahahahaha like fuck they will be giving tickets to cunts getting off dingy's at Largs.

i wonder who they would blame for losing as wouldn't be there fault.

The orbital rotation of the moon was off, fucking up gravity when the ball was kicked by a tim 

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

They'll probably make an arse of their first few league games and then panic buy. Spending millions on all kinds of shite.

21 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

It's the biggest problem they have, mass ammounts of deadwood to shift from years of stockpiling. They need to sell before the can buy. That'll be a big advantage for us this season. The impact Rodgers could have might not come to fruition because be can't bring the right players in to make whatever changes he wants to to with regards to how they play.

Warburton on the other hand pretty much had a blank canvas for us. We have been able to build our side and mould it how we like over 3 windows, because basically a full squad worth of contracts ran out. Now, by and large, we have the right players for our system to work effectively at a title challenging level - with a couple of possibly key additions to come. 

Dont be surprised to see us come out flying and put some distance between us and them in the first half of the season. I think we'll be slightly ahead at New Year. Rodgers isn't the world class, visionary manager they think he is - and even if he is, he has little room to manoeuvre this summer. They're looking at 3 first team additions tops, and if your asking me they need a lot more. 

34 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

It's the biggest problem they have, mass ammounts of deadwood to shift from years of stockpiling.

As testament to that, the amount of times that I've scrolled past something Celtic player related and not known who is it is is pretty high now.

I don't keep track of Celtic players as much, but I like to have a general idea of who they have. But every so often, Clyde 1 SSB will name drop a celtic player and i'll be like "who the fuck? when the fuck?" 

34 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

As testament to that, the amount of times that I've scrolled past something Celtic player related and not known who is it is is pretty high now.

I don't keep track of Celtic players as much, but I like to have a general idea of who they have. But every so often, Clyde 1 SSB will name drop a celtic player and i'll be like "who the fuck? when the fuck?" 

They've always been like this as well. Even in our most recent 3 in a row run they had a 'deeper' squad than us, more often than not filled with utter shite. That hasn't changed. They've done EVERYTHING wrong since we went down, since Warburton stepped through the door we've done everything right. I proper fancy it this year. 

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

They've always been like this as well. Even in our most recent 3 in a row run they had a 'deeper' squad than us, more often than not filled with utter shite. That hasn't changed. They've done EVERYTHING wrong since we went down, since Warburton stepped through the door we've done everything right. I proper fancy it this year. 

Having more to pick from does come with some perks like injury compensation but at the same time defeats itself because the boys don't have any experience. Just picking up a paycheck for doing nout.

I think our squads got the right amount of depth too it. A good solid team that can have vital bits tweaked. Bar the defense of course...

They've only gone and done another Olly Murs.

The C*ltic official Twitter feed have tweeted about Stenson winning The Open as if he's one of them. Stenson, jokingly said he was one of them in the lead up to the Ibrox Callaway event, as put up to by Marc Warren, who is a big Rangers fan. Stenson also confirmed and clarified in an interview on SSN that he didn't support them. Utter desperadoes! Ha!

8 hours ago, Vanoli said:

It's the biggest problem they have, mass ammounts of deadwood to shift from years of stockpiling. They need to sell before the can by. That'll be a big advantage for us this season. The impact Rodgers could have might not come to fruition because be can't bring the right players in to make whatever changes he wants to to with regards to how they play.

Warburton on the other hand pretty much had a blank canvas for us. We have been able to build our side and mould it how we like over 3 windows, because basically a full squad worth of contracts ran out. Now, by and large, we have the right players for our system to work effectively at a title challenging level - with a couple of possibly key additions to come. 

Dont be surprised to see us come out flying and put some distance between us and them in the first half of the season. I think we'll be slightly ahead at New Year. Rodgers isn't the world class, visionary manager they think he is - and even if he is, he has little room to manoeuvre this summer. They're looking at 3 first team additions tops, and if your asking me they need a lot more. 

Quite right,we also had a year in the championship to bed in warburtons style in a less competitive environment 

On 7/17/2016 at 9:07 PM, Laudrup1984 said:

They've only gone and done another Olly Murs.

The C*ltic official Twitter feed have tweeted about Stenson winning The Open as if he's one of them. Stenson, jokingly said he was one of them in the lead up to the Ibrox Callaway event, as put up to by Marc Warren, who is a big Rangers fan. Stenson also confirmed and clarified in an interview on SSN that he didn't support them. Utter desperadoes! Ha!

Marc Warren should have known better tbh. They'll be on Stenson like a pigeon on a chip. 

Archived