* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I must admit im finding the signing of Kolo Toure for the mhanky mob a bit strange.Obviously his age is a big factor,at 35, unless ur super fit then the legs must be starting to go, its nature.Also the fact that Brenda has opted for an old hand, somebody hes had playing for him before, that looks like uninspiring,empty on ideas, "i'll just stick with what i know" type of signing.As for some of the comments ive seen on sky sports he said that Toure is going to be a GREAT help to lego heed! Could you imagine if your boss brought in somebody to help you out?!? I know how i'd feel, id feel as if it was being suggested i wasnt doing my job properly, or maybe just no very good at it . Anyway bottom line is, I think Brenda and the two "looky lookies" in defense will hand us number 55 on a plate.

Warburton's team is full of players he's worked with before. Fact is Kolo can have very off days and having Boyata and Ambrose learn from him is nothing to fear.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Warburton's team is full of players he's worked with before. Fact is Kolo can have very off days and having Boyata and Ambrose learn from him is nothing to fear.

Compare that too Kiernan and Hill, can see Kiernan taking to Hill straight away. It'll be good to see how that pans out under proper testing (Burnley) 

22 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

'Trademark' Roberts effort there!

Mahrez is one of my favourite players to watch these days, brilliant player.

Roberts reminds me of McGeady. Up his own arse and absolutely pish. Occasionally goes past one or two then hee-haw.

Don't wish to tempt providence but Dembelle looks hopeless tae.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ibrox Loyal posted this on FB and there was some amount of cunts greeting because it was 'racist' :lol:

That's the Rangers fans on social media for you ... handwringers, yessers, gays, students, catholics and genral all-round pantie sniffers.

2 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Something tells me I'm missing something hilarious here...

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

In the celtic badge it says "The Celtic Football Club"

It was put together on Twitter to make it look like fatboy called them a twat for calling 'Wee Jay' the most famous fan as he is a hero among the Celtic fans.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It was put together on Twitter to make it look like fatboy called them a twat for calling 'Wee Jay' the most famous fan as he is a hero among the Celtic fans.

Ohhh I thought that at first and thought "nah that couldn't be it"

So I presumed it was the "The" 

Notice the propaganda ministry's TV channel has been at it already.

'I've joined one of the biggest clubs in the world'. 

Massaging the delusions as usual.

People banging on about look at the clubs he's played for etc. Just because a player has played for a number of top teams, doesn't mean he's a top player.

Victor Valdes is a prime example of that. Poor goalkeeper, made to look by the world class defence he had in front of him. As the analysis points out, he's a player who always gives you the jitters. People stating he had a man of the match performance in the Europa League final vs Sevilla, how the fuck is that possible when, in true Liverpool fashion, they bottled a lead. 1-0 up and lose 3-1, if that shows good defensive attributes then I'm stumped. A integral part of the worst Liverpool defence in decades, I look forward to his partnership with Boyata and Ambrose.

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

People banging on about look at the clubs he's played for etc. Just because a player has played for a number of top teams, doesn't mean he's a top player.

Victor Valdes is a prime example of them. Poor goalkeeper, made to look by the world class defence he had in front of him. As the analysis points out, he's a player who always gives you the jitters. People stating he had a man of the match performance in the Europa League final vs Sevilla, how the fuck is that possible when, in true Liverpool fashion, they bottled a lead. 1-0 up and lose 3-1, if that shows good defensive attributes then I'm stumped. A integral part of the worst Liverpool defence in decades, I look forward to his partnership with Boyata and Ambrose.

Valdes was a poor goalkeeper? :lol:

There was a 3/4 year period where he was fantastic. Can almost guarantee you never watched Spanish football.

It's actually pleasing and hilarious how dreadfully mundane their transfer business has been so far. They'll get wacked from Astana as well. The excuses are in already with the heat etc. 

It would be hilarious to watch celtc in the Champions League under Rodgers. He spend over 100m with Liverpool and got papped out the group stages

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Notice the propaganda ministry's TV channel has been at it already.

'I've joined one of the biggest clubs in the world'. 

Massaging the delusions as usual.

A well worn script that one, the other one is rolling out the team of 67..and they all moan about England and 1966....yawn...! 

Archived