* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, jintybear said:

I heard that there's some sort of war of words going on on Twitter between them and the Leicester fans. I heard the tims were waiving a Russian flag for badness. Obviously in Leicester they don't know about the #craic

Surely not this one?  That'd be like us flying a tricolour! :D

9k=rosia_27.jpg?itok=OkKNcisQ

On 24 July 2016 at 10:03 PM, ally62 said:

A well worn script that one, the other one is rolling out the team of 67..and they all moan about England and 1966....yawn...! 

Yeah they hate everything British but the one thing they cling on to is that they were the first British club to win you know what. Arseholes

I think Leigh Griffiths is more of a burden than an asset to Brendan Rodgers.  As a focal point to their attack last season Griffiths was able to get all the goals and is a hero among Celtic fans.  Rodgers obviously wants a more mobile front line of Roberts, Dembele, and Sinclair.  Rogers was criticised after the Imp game for playing Griffiths out wide.  I don't think Griffiths is a Rodgers type of player but how do you bench a 40 goal striker?  It'll be interesting to see how that one plays out.

19 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I think Leigh Griffiths is more of a burden than an asset to Brendan Rodgers.  As a focal point to their attack last season Griffiths was able to get all the goals and is a hero among Celtic fans.  Rodgers obviously wants a more mobile front line of Roberts, Dembele, and Sinclair.  Rogers was criticised after the Imp game for playing Griffiths out wide.  I don't think Griffiths is a Rodgers type of player but how do you bench a 40 goal striker?  It'll be interesting to see how that one plays out.

Similar to Le Guen with Boyd.

Article in the daily rhebel with Lawwell, concerning how much they lost or "could've" lost per year with us no being around is so typical of both parties

Unreal the shite they come out with sometimes :drugang:

Gobshites

25 minutes ago, MolsGoals said:

The Lee Wallace grass patter is truly ironic coming from they paedophile harbouring morons.

Too bad Big Jock wasn't a grass.

Neil Lennon's a grass.

On 24 July 2016 at 5:46 PM, ForeverAndEver said:

A only just realised the "The" when you mentioned it.

The c e l t i c

Clubs

Employees

Love

Touching

Innocent

Children               

9 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Article in the daily rhebel with Lawwell, concerning how much they lost or "could've" lost per year with us no being around is so typical of both parties

Unreal the shite they come out with sometimes :drugang:

Gobshites

So is the anticipated Blue pound paying Brenda's wages ?

Archived