* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WadeWilson said:

Exactly.

For the most part, we weren't playing preliminary rounds. It was in the big league against the big boys. Celtic haven't even managed to qualify into the top tournament for the last four seasons.

Some of the weans on this forum know next to fuck all. Slagging a legendary manager like Walter Smith while hailing some unproven nobody who has done fuck all apart from win a second-tier diddy league and a diddy cup. I guess Walter never had a Twitter account but then he did have class and politesse and about 22 top-flight trophies. All things the existing incumbent sadly lacks.

That Unirea team would take about eight off Warburton's team from last season. Easily. Scottish football has slipped to an all-time low in the last five years and some of our fans think it's great.

I wonder how they will be feeling after being constantly gubbed by nondescript teams from so-called European outposts for the forseeable future...

Raging would be my guess. Possibly even going back to pretending to support Chelsea in some sad cases.

The rest of the Scottish clubs have been woeful in our absence so it's only going to get worse. We are now officially minnows. So revel in it and enjoy. None of you Walter-slaggers will ever see another European final in your lifetime :541: You'll be lucky to see another Champions League group stage the way things currently are.

But, aye... slag off Walter Smith. Worse than Tims.

You're a bit of a prick aren't you?

The weekend we play them is the weekend before there first European game in whatever competition its in. They wouldn't possible go with a weakened team would they. We need to put the pressure on them early I can't fuckin wait for the season

15 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Is that the incident he got booked for? If so Uefa can't do fuck all.

Ref gave him a yellow card and he scored two minutes later.  Should've been a straight red.  Absolute disgrace.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

xkA86n.gif

That swingin right arm actually looks much worse when you see it close up. Thought there was nothing in it when I saw it normal magnification.

Anybody every stumbled across a twitter account called Bartin Main? (@Bart1nMa1n)

I assumed at first it's a parody at first... but the further I scroll the more I don't know anymore :lol:

This is what he posted today that I first happened to stumble on just now - he's talking about that phantom guy on twitter who posts nothing but shite :lol:

CodLrhqXYAE4kpn.jpg 

Absolutely hilarious whether he's serious or just a parody account like Kerryfail :lol:

4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Anybody every stumbled across a twitter account called Bartin Main? (@Bart1nMa1n)

I assumed at first it's a parody at first... but the further I scroll the more I don't know anymore :lol:

This is what he posted today that I first happened to stumble on just now - he's talking about that phantom guy on twitter who posts nothing but shite :lol:

CodLrhqXYAE4kpn.jpg 

Absolutely hilarious whether he's serious or just a parody account like Kerryfail :lol:

I'm almost 100% sure it's a Rangers fan pretending to be one of them and taking the piss

58 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

I'm almost 100% sure it's a Rangers fan pretending to be one of them and taking the piss

Don't think its a parody. If you look top right "you may also like" they are all well known taigs. I think the obsession with us has gone so far that it has become hard to tell. One even made a freedom of information request to GCC to confirm that we reqeusted the right to put banners on lampposts outside Ibrox.

22 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

Some of the weans on this forum know next to fuck all. Slagging a legendary manager like Walter Smith while hailing some unproven nobody who has done fuck all apart from win a second-tier diddy league and a diddy cup. I guess Walter never had a Twitter account but then he did have class and politesse and about 22 top-flight trophies. All things the existing incumbent sadly lacks.

I wonder how they will be feeling after being constantly gubbed by nondescript teams from so-called European outposts for the forseeable future...

The rest of the Scottish clubs have been woeful in our absence so it's only going to get worse. We are now officially minnows. So revel in it and enjoy. None of you Walter-slaggers will ever see another European final in your lifetime :541: You'll be lucky to see another Champions League group stage the way things currently are. 

I don't think that there's anything wrong with stating that Walter Smith monumentally underachieved in Europe, particularly given the talent and resources at his disposal the first time around. Smith also got gubbed by no hopers like Gothenburg and Kaunas. Two decent European runs in over 10 seasons in charge does not obscure the fact that we should undoubtedly have done much better underneath him. Brilliant domestic manager but I think his European record was disappointing overall if you look at it objectively. 

Archived