* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

I hope all the people on here that are scared to play them in a few weeks are watching this, they look like scared wee boys out there and their defence is garbage. Hapoel need to turn the screw a bit more but I honestly think they'll get more goals in the second half.

That guy should never have been allowed to hit the penalty, you seen how much he was shaking and shiting himself as he stepped up

As shite as our defence is, I don't think that has been our biggest problem this season. We have always said our aim is to score more than the opposition, but we have been struggling to do that recently. We now have Garner, and still have Waghorn, Windass and Holt all to come back, who are arguably our 4 biggest goal threats. Cunts that think they will walk all over us have no concept of football whatsoever.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Celtic are shite. 

We've got our problems, but they're far from unbeatable.

I said recently that they have only played teams this season who give them 10 yards of space all the time and too much time on the ball. 

Any underdog team (i.e.Lincoln Red Imps) who put them under constant pressure in a tight pitch, or athletic / fast paced / one touch team (i.e. us) will have them crumbling. 

John Hartson just said Celtic were robbed :lol::lol: 

They never stop, it's so tiresome to listen to man, they missed the penalty and it's not like the tims haven't had their fair share of dubious decisions in the qualifiers 

Pleased to read all the comments of Celtic being shite and defence worse than ours. They've had a decent start to the season and given our less than convincing performances I've been a wee bit concerned. I haven't seen them play a minute's football since we beat them last season. I still think the scum will somehow sneak through tonight - hope to god I'm wrong. Early second half goal for the Israelis would be fabulous. 

Archived