dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

IMG_0546.JPG

Did you see the Sunday mail I think it was, on the back it said at the top 

"more investigation needs done about child abuse clubs"

right below it was something about celtic, it's like it's RIGHT on the tip of their tongue but they just can't get it out. 

8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Brendan makes my fucking skin crawl!

Every interview, whatever it is, there's something so off about the cunt.

Aye I know, it's like he wants to rip off his mask like some Alien in Men In Black

Creepy

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Did you see the Sunday mail I think it was, on the back it said at the top 

"more investigation needs done about child abuse clubs"

right below it was something about celtic, it's like it's RIGHT on the tip of their tongue but they just can't get it out. 

Same with McAvennie in his column in the currant bun..no mention of his former clubs shame 

On Clyde on Saturday they talked about Crewe but when Hugh talked about celtic bhoys club that wee fucker McCulloch changed the subject to something else. English papers were printing stories last week about celtic and their cover up yet up here it's like it didn't happen.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

On Clyde on Saturday they talked about Crewe but when Hugh talked about celtic bhoys club that wee fucker McCulloch changed the subject to something else. English papers were printing stories last week about celtic and their cover up yet up here it's like it didn't happen.

The Sunday Times has Celtic in amongst it with Crewe in yesterdays paper in "Abuse cover up". The silence from Celtic is deafening yet they must see the storm is approaching, but its like they are living in a bubble.

18 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The Sunday Times has Celtic in amongst it with Crewe in yesterdays paper in "Abuse cover up". The silence from Celtic is deafening yet they must see the storm is approaching, but its like they are living in a bubble.

Question is do they think they have enough media influence to get away with this? 

It will get blamed on Torbett alone and the filth will get away with it I suspect despite the cover up stein is as guilty as anyone else in that hovel but he is dead so no punishment will be given to him either.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Question is do they think they have enough media influence to get away with this? 

It will get blamed on Torbett alone and the filth will get away with it I suspect despite the cover up stein is as guilty as anyone else in that hovel but he is dead so no punishment will be given to him either.

The focus is on the fact that the club gave money and made people sign documents stating they wouldnt say anything. Thats the club engaged in a cover up to keep things quiet. Torbett is almost irrelevant to that fact.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

The focus is on the fact that the club gave money and made people sign documents stating they wouldnt say anything. Thats the club engaged in a cover up to keep things quiet. Torbett is almost irrelevant to that fact.

I agree but will they be able to keep the media up here quiet is my worry.

Archived