* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just been on KDS and someone started a thread about Monobrow.

As follows.... "I was tempted to post this last week but it's worth gauging opinion after the latest debacle. Stick or Twist? Twist for this bear."

Am i missing something?

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am appalled at the number of people in here looking for a right old chuckle! I mean Mr Mowbray wants to play attractive football and create a long term plan for his team...

Ah fuck it! Lets all laugh at celtc :lol: You can stick that paddy, pikey, Irish fucker up your arse!

ha ha ha ha ha ha If Mowbray mentions "long term" one more time, I will personally walk to parkhead in the morning and arse and neck him right doon the london road. you are not fecking gaurenteed long term with Celtic, results dictate the duration of your stay, not your "5 year fecking plan" YOU TOSSER.

ha ha ha ha ha ha If Mowbray mentions "long term" one more time, I will personally walk to parkhead in the morning and arse and neck him right doon the london road. you are not fecking gaurenteed long term with Celtic, results dictate the duration of your stay, not your "5 year fecking plan" YOU TOSSER.

moperay told the green n grey followers to "take it on chin" AGAIN..............he always says that :lol:

Archived