* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

I implore everyone to look at kerrydale st. they are going intergalactic, it's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

PMSL

:clap::P:D(tu):21::5260::party::mutley::uk::beer1::gerbad::praise::rangers::cheers:

I KNOW MATE its better than a 2 1 scoreline at easter road at half time ,black eyed peas on the tannoy and we are mad wi it....lol

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nakasleftfoot 54 minutes ago Post #940

Robbie "effing" Keane

Group:Snr. Member

Member#6,878

Favourite all-time player

"Battlin" Barry Robson

OZYOID2 Feb 2010, 10:04 PM

Welcome to the world of Robbie keane ?

Thank god you have taken this clown off our hands

He'll score at home to utter dross, you'll put in insipid display away from home and forget about beating anyone decent.

The spastic gets the ball and either plays it back .. or if he'sin an adventurous mood he'll play it sideways

Then he'll fall over, arm flap like a spastic and the linesman, team mate, mother in law (any one but himself) and sweat on scoring 95th minute goals when the side is 4 up vs cowdenbeath or whatever clowns you have there in Scotland

Please send this clown back to us with 2 broken legs so we can claim on insurance

P.S. he is an alco pisshead Eff of you fake cockney carrot

lmao

Hmmm, don't think he'll be welcomed back to Spurs, never mind he's following in the footsteps of greatness - his namesake Keano also lost in his first game and decended into mediocrity. Follow, follow Robbie :lol:

I am appalled at the number of people in here looking for a right old chuckle! I mean Mr Mowbray wants to play attractive football and create a long term plan for his team...

Ah fuck it! Lets all laugh at celtc :lol: You can stick that paddy, pikey, Irish fucker up your arse!

ha ha ha ha ha ha If Mowbray mentions "long term" one more time, I will personally walk to parkhead in the morning and arse and neck him right doon the london road. you are not fecking gaurenteed long term with Celtic, results dictate the duration of your stay, not your "5 year fecking plan" YOU TOSSER.

ha ha ha ha ha ha If Mowbray mentions "long term" one more time, I will personally walk to parkhead in the morning and arse and neck him right doon the london road. you are not fecking gaurenteed long term with Celtic, results dictate the duration of your stay, not your "5 year fecking plan" YOU TOSSER.

moperay told the green n grey followers to "take it on chin" AGAIN..............he always says that :lol: