* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

KS QUOTE

"So you think we should've kept plodding along because Caldwell et al won 3 leagues. Mowbray being poor so far isnt in doubt but what was at his disposal and how long he has had with new players has to be taken in mitigation.

Love your debating style - you werent interviewed on SSN outside CP last night were you?"

WHAT A DIFFRENCE A DAY MAKES .......LOL

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sky Sports News have revealed Robbie Keane only signed for Celtic to get his wife out of London before John Terry shags her :lol:

:lol:

she hasn't met allan mcshagger :drool:

She would be safer down there than up her near big Shagger :lol:

Sky Sports News have revealed Robbie Keane only signed for Celtic to get his wife out of London before John Terry shags her :lol:

exactly the reason hes went to celtic ,cause now by fuck shes safe ,its robbie thats shittin himself ..."u want your stool put in son" ,says the priest to keane

Did no one tell him about McShagger?

exactly the reason hes went to celtic ,cause now by fuck shes safe ,its robbie thats shittin himself ..."u want your stool put in son" ,says the priest to keane

Did no one tell him about McShagger?

SHAGGER by fuck ,the sloth that was interviewed on SSN last night would shag HIM never mind his wife ...

There some Comedy Chat on that K.S Site. They all have lost the plot.

From Chessington Chesney

"that second half was brutal, took a pals wee boy to his first celtic game tonight,,,,,,,scarredforlife csc. "

:ph34r:

I had an argument with a tim tonight when I was shopping.

He is a bit slow and deluded in the mind (obviously) and he didn't know I was a Rangers fan, but I was wearing a Rangers training jacket, and he says "Robbie Keane signed for Celtic eh? That's us going to win the league now" :anguish:

Kept questioning him on how much points there is between Rangers and Celtic, and told him that Celtic should concentrate on not letting Hibs get past them, before they think about trying to catch us, he said we were 9 points clear and it will be 6 after tonight :lol: no 10 points and it will remain 10 points.

Hopefully I see him tomorrow so I can tell him to GIRFUY

I've also got an eye on his on/off girlfriend who's too nice for this cunt :P

He is a bit slow and deluded in the mind (obviously) and he didn't know I was a Rangers fan, but I was wearing a Rangers training jacket, and he says "Robbie Keane signed for Celtic eh? That's us going to win the league now" :anguish:

Kept questioning him on how much points there is between Rangers and Celtic, and told him that Celtic should concentrate on not letting Hibs get past them, before they think about trying to catch us, he said we were 9 points clear and it will be 6 after tonight :lol: no 10 points and it will remain 10 points.

wasnt mowbry by chance?

wasnt mowbry by chance?

Wasn't him, if it had been I would of thanked him for being such a terrific manager.

hollywood script stuff tonight, amazing scenes.

timmy scarf on the running track was a personal highlight

musta been a new scarf tae ,christ his whole giro went on buying that,,cause if it wasnt new it would have been ingrained to his neck ffs....

With the luck they are having I would say you are certain to get yer hole (tu)

Pump her. Please. :D

Been reading the KDS thread, their trying to blame the ref now :lol::lol:

Did you see how annoyed Keane looked when the ref gave a goal kick instead of a corner, running after him pointing his finger :lol:

UP YI KEANE.

hollywood script stuff tonight, amazing scenes.

timmy scarf on the running track was a personal highlight

have you got a pic of the scarf on running track mate ? i`v been arguing with a timmy over this all night and there in denial that this ever happend at porkheid last week.

a pic would blow this cunt oot the water in this argument

With the luck they are having I would say you are certain to get yer hole (tu)

Pump her. Please. :D

aye at least make her smile ffs....

Archived