* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

I would hope that the saviour of Scottish football's fundamental job is to disband a certain football club for allowing innocent children to be abused. Only lego muncher can honestly believe a guy that rodgers trannies is that such person. 

Brenda in an interview admitted he had landed in tranny heaven with all the hairy arsed cunts in kilts flashing their privates. :matron:

Amazing how much leeway Rodgers gets compared to our manager. 

Had a great start to the domestic campaign- Linked with 0 jobs= no unrest. 

MW wins three games on the bounce and the media had already carted him down for the under 21s job. 

Rodgers says hes never seen a good game on a plastic pitch- the media fawn over it. 

MW says he doesn't like plastic pitches (after Waghorn injury) hes castrated, who the fk does he think he is coming up here talking about our game etc etc. 

51 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Amazing how much leeway Rodgers gets compared to our manager. 

Had a great start to the domestic campaign- Linked with 0 jobs= no unrest. 

MW wins three games on the bounce and the media had already carted him down for the under 21s job. 

Rodgers says hes never seen a good game on a plastic pitch- the media fawn over it. 

MW says he doesn't like plastic pitches (after Waghorn injury) hes castrated, who the fk does he think he is coming up here talking about our game etc etc. 

They have totally different jobs as well.

MW was taken on, on a long term contract, to build the football infrastructure up in its entirety - Youth, development, scouting, first team - everything. He also has to get a winning 1st team on the park during this time.

Rodgers took it on for a year as a stop gap till someone in the EPL came back in for him and was given the tools to get his team into the group stages of the CL, and win the league. Thats it. Full stop. He needed huge amount of luck in the transfer market and in the qualifying rounds in europe just to achieve that.

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

Man City, Man Utd and Arsenal are all interested in Tierney according to the BBC.

Oh my sides.

:rofl:

All falling over themselves to buy the boy with the broken ankle 

The mhedia are feeding his ego and he laps it up like the deluded idiot he is. 

Celtic, their fans and players now think Rodgers is working miracles when in reality what he's doing is managing a team with significantly more financial power than anyone else in the league. Who couldn't do that job? Wages and transfer fee for Sinclair is probably close to what our whole squad cost altogether :lol: 

All he's doing is what Deila should have been doing and that's winning the league at an absolute canter because they have the financial means to do so. 

A healthy, rich Rangers challenging them would really start to put pressure on them and we all know how Celtic cope with pressure... not very well. 

9 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

The mhedia are feeding his ego and he laps it up like the deluded idiot he is. 

Celtic, their fans and players now think Rodgers is working miracles when in reality what he's doing is managing a team with significantly more financial power than anyone else in the league. Who couldn't do that job? Wages and transfer fee for Sinclair is probably close to what our whole squad cost altogether :lol: 

All he's doing is what Deila should have been doing and that's winning the league at an absolute canter because they have the financial means to do so. 

A healthy, rich Rangers challenging them would really start to put pressure on them and we all know how Celtic cope with pressure... not very well. 

Take Sinclair and Dembele out of their team and they're very average.

On 13/01/2017 at 10:38 PM, WCPRANGERS1 said:

The celtic cup......stuck right in it.....

I don't know much about Grant but he is saying it is filmed with one camera and his reactions are filmed after so it's not a natural reaction.

More evidence that a paedophile ring existed at Celtic park. How widely was it known what was going on there that coaches in England agreed to go to their tournament as they'd have free rein?

If I had any faith in the Scottish police, government and FA I would think there is no way for them to wriggle out of it.

17 minutes ago, Cottonbudjoe said:

I don't know much about Grant but he is saying it is filmed with one camera and his reactions are filmed after so it's not a natural reaction.

More evidence that a paedophile ring existed at Celtic park. How widely was it known what was going on there that coaches in England agreed to go to their tournament as they'd have free rein?

If I had any faith in the Scottish police, government and FA I would think there is no way for them to wriggle out of it.

I think that regardless of reaction the interview in itself is damning.

Again up here it seems to fall on deaf ears. However if it appears they are part of a UK wide issue I cannot see it being avoided.

10 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Aye that comment about the tournament must form part of the English investigation.

If true then it becomes such a serious ring of dangerous freaks who may still be praying on kids.

Good point about this coming from the English investigation, couple that with McCaffrey going through the Northern Ireland court system.

This could just be what brings all to light regarding what went on at the Phedo Dome, they have no control of what could come out of both while leaving them and the SFA in tatters as they will try and limit what the public finds out in Scotland.

So according to that twat Gannon in the courageous Brenda has full control of the club now and if he says a player isn't to be sold they won't be....Aye Liewell will have given up control!!

Also they can now laugh off £10 mill for Tierney and £20 mill for Dembele due to 1 year in the CL......

I mean, I know they have made money this year but they'd need YEARS of CL qualification to laugh off money, especially given their wage bill, loans etc.

So they're holding a series of events to celebrate the 50 year anniversary of them winning the EC. Events will run throughout May culminating in a game between Henrik's Heroes and Lubo's Legends. Who of course were the two main men during the 1967 campaign. :lol: 

Cant make it up with these cunts

18 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

So they're holding a series of events to celebrate the 50 year anniversary of them winning the EC. Events will run throughout May culminating in a game between Henrik's Heroes and Lubo's Legends. Who of course were the two main men during the 1967 campaign. :lol: 

Cant make it up with these cunts

I was going to make a joke about the lisbon lions but Houston is watching.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

I was going to make a joke about the lisbon lions but Houston is watching.

Sandy Chugg will be at your door shortly 

Sandy Chugg is named after a mind-blowing wank his Da had on a beach one time. 

Archived