* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Me tae mate :lol: she looks mucky as fuck, probably let's you finger her arse into the bargain 

Aye. So yer finger makes the I and completes the ira sign for her.

stupid wee bint. I'd spunk aw over her. Bet she'd just dip her chips in it 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 4:55 PM, The Godfather said:

Me tae mate :lol: she looks mucky as fuck, probably let's you finger her arse into the bargain 

Finger her arse????? Fuckin hell, do that and when you pull it out it will look like a lion bar 

Moussa Dembele and the iRA is fucking hilarious. Got up the ra tattooed on her arse for 15 quid. She's a kind of stupid I've never seen before. They're starting to evolve and create new species, I suppose that's what happens when your two aunties are married to each other. 

And she's on Tinder looking for her wee Anton or Declan, who's thoughts are also nothing but Moussa Dembele and the IRA. They'll discover after a few days that they're actually brother and sister, this will enhance their sex life and they'll begin to mate. Before you know it she's put on 15 stone, he's selling his demolition derby DVD on Gumtree, the British tax-payers are footing the bill for their rizla, golden Virginia and yearly trip to the piggery. 6 weans, 5 of which are named after the skinny pathetic hunger-strikers and the other is black and called Moussa. 

And that's what your average taig brings to society. Contribute nothing, live off the state to support their inbred families and get up the ra tattooed on their arse-cheeks for £15 and use it to try and find a partner. 

From The Express-

The Ivory Coast midfielder is ineligible for an automatic permit because he is uncapped, but an application can still be approved if an appeal panel – consisting of five former players or managers – decide he can make a significant contribution to the Scottish game.

Archived