* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 hours ago, roboscot said:

From The Express-

The Ivory Coast midfielder is ineligible for an automatic permit because he is uncapped, but an application can still be approved if an appeal panel – consisting of five former players or managers – decide he can make a significant contribution to the Scottish game.

The appeal panel will probably be Liewell's five a side team.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, MasterD said:

She's a wee chubby yin7zuml3ko5c_9kj27ktqp3_file?dimensions=78

abuelatrol3.jpg

She's like a bad fucking animated Jessica Rabbit 

6 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Did this uncapped. Unknown manage to get his work permit then? I need remind myself of the criteria for such a case...

Does this individual block the path of homegrown talent? 

N they bastards better be paying for his treatment 

7 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Did this uncapped. Unknown manage to get his work permit then? I need remind myself of the criteria for such a case...

Does this individual block the path of homegrown talent? 

Got the best treatment available in Glasgow as well. Wee Sturgeon was there personally to give him a lift home

3 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Gents please bear in mind that the OT is hidden to non members and this topic isnt.

If the topic is visable to to non-members then do something about it!

Fucking useless staff on this forum.

:lol::lol::lol: Good luck Ryan Christie....match made in heaven! :lol: 

Tweet from 2012:-

16266294_596182213920367_663229210684940

TRANSFER NEWS 2017:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38739258

Ryan Christie: Celtic forward joins Aberdeen on loan

Celtic and Scotland Under-21 forward Ryan Christie has joined Aberdeen on loan until the end of the season.

The 21-year-old former Inverness Caledonian Thistle player has made seven appearances for the champions this season, scoring once.

Christie will train with his new team-mates for the first time on Wednesday.

"I am delighted to get a player of Ryan's quality," Dons boss Derek McInnes told the club website.

"We want to make a couple of additions in the January window - quality additions - and there is no doubt Ryan has the quality to come in and make an impact with us.

"Ryan can help us with the challenges that lie ahead during the second half of the season. I would also like to thank [Celtic manager] Brendan Rodgers and Celtic for assisting in getting the deal done."

Celtic winger Patrick Roberts has accused the club's Premiership rivals of trying to boot them off the pitch and wreck their unbeaten start to the season.

Were castrated anytime we mention being booted about off the pitch... 

Meanwhile, Scotland boss Gordon Strachan hopes to have Scott Brown available for the World Cup qualifier against Slovenia in March. 

"If my life was on the line then Scott's name would be on the team-sheet," said Strachan. "He's one of those guys you would pick to save your life."

That^^ is your national team manager  :lol:

Scottish football is embarrassing 

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Celtic winger Patrick Roberts has accused the club's Premiership rivals of trying to boot them off the pitch and wreck their unbeaten start to the season.

Were castrated anytime we mention being booted about off the pitch... 

Meanwhile, Scotland boss Gordon Strachan hopes to have Scott Brown available for the World Cup qualifier against Slovenia in March. 

"If my life was on the line then Scott's name would be on the team-sheet," said Strachan. "He's one of those guys you would pick to save your life."

That^^ is your national team manager  :lol:

Scottish football is embarrassing 

Thats terrible. Brown is a poor player and trying to talk him up like that to get him to stay in your team is cringe.

Archived