* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Celtic winger Patrick Roberts has accused the club's Premiership rivals of trying to boot them off the pitch and wreck their unbeaten start to the season.

Were castrated anytime we mention being booted about off the pitch... 

Meanwhile, Scotland boss Gordon Strachan hopes to have Scott Brown available for the World Cup qualifier against Slovenia in March. 

"If my life was on the line then Scott's name would be on the team-sheet," said Strachan. "He's one of those guys you would pick to save your life."

That^^ is your national team manager  :lol:

Scottish football is embarrassing 

Scott Brown - the IQ of a toaster and a vastly overrated footballer.  It's unbelievable the amount of idiots that suck up to him.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Celtic winger Patrick Roberts has accused the club's Premiership rivals of trying to boot them off the pitch and wreck their unbeaten start to the season.

Meanwhile, Scotland boss Gordon Strachan hopes to have Scott Brown available for the World Cup qualifier against Slovenia in March. 

"If my life was on the line then Scott's name would be on the team-sheet," said Strachan. "He's one of those guys you would pick to save your life."

Old pals act. He won't be in the job much longer

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Getting your knob chopped off for voicing an opinion? That's barbaric. :megaanguish:

44 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Craig Gordon is the surprise name on a three-man shortlist drawn up by Chelsea as they consider whether or not to allow Asmir Begovic to join Bournemouth this month.

Hahahaha, fuck off man.

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Christie claiming he's joined the second biggest club in Scotland:lol:

Mr Lawwell they've found that tweet saying I hate Aberdeen what do I do please help me... 

Aye that's how to please mutton molesters and waen shaggers in the one statement.

he's a stupid bastard that will never make it at the taigs and end up a motherwell "star"

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

£8m for Bojan

79755b38023a5ce05d1523425b15fba71dcdda54

Heard a couple of them mention this. Are they in for him? :lol: I'd no mind them spunking 8mil on him and wages. From the huge early potential he's been far too stop start. About 13 million he'd cost them all in :lol:

Go on do it 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Heard a couple of them mention this. Are they in for him? :lol: I'd no mind them spunking 8mil on him and wages. From the huge early potential he's been far too stop start. About 13 million he'd cost them all in :lol:

Go on do it 

No idea mate just seen some sperglord post it on FB :lol: 

Same with the Zlatan rumours in the summer imo.

9 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

He plays in the same team as Scott Brown ffs

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Christie claiming he's joined the second biggest club in Scotland:lol:

Mr Lawwell they've found that tweet saying I hate Aberdeen what do I do please help me... 

He said 'team'. He's still wrong, just slightly less wrong that if he'd said 'club'

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Another vomit inducing arse licking report from outside their midden by Hacksaw Teeth on Reporting Scotland.

Had the misfortune of watching it too, doesn't even try to hide it. "Famous Celtic Way" ?

Archived