* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

hollywood script stuff tonight, amazing scenes.

timmy scarf on the running track was a personal highlight

have you got a pic of the scarf on running track mate ? i`v been arguing with a timmy over this all night and there in denial that this ever happend at porkheid last week.

a pic would blow this cunt oot the water in this argument

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an argument with a tim tonight when I was shopping.

He is a bit slow and deluded in the mind (obviously) and he didn't know I was a Rangers fan, but I was wearing a Rangers training jacket, and he says "Robbie Keane signed for Celtic eh? That's us going to win the league now" :anguish:

Kept questioning him on how much points there is between Rangers and Celtic, and told him that Celtic should concentrate on not letting Hibs get past them, before they think about trying to catch us, he said we were 9 points clear and it will be 6 after tonight :lol: no 10 points and it will remain 10 points.

Hopefully I see him tomorrow so I can tell him to GIRFUY

I've also got an eye on his on/off girlfriend who's too nice for this cunt :P

With the luck they are having I would say you are certain to get yer hole (tu)

Pump her. Please. :D

aye at least make her smile ffs....

He is a bit slow and deluded in the mind (obviously) and he didn't know I was a Rangers fan, but I was wearing a Rangers training jacket, and he says "Robbie Keane signed for Celtic eh? That's us going to win the league now" :anguish:

Kept questioning him on how much points there is between Rangers and Celtic, and told him that Celtic should concentrate on not letting Hibs get past them, before they think about trying to catch us, he said we were 9 points clear and it will be 6 after tonight :lol: no 10 points and it will remain 10 points.

I'll video it and sent it to the cunt :lol:

A message for the hurting tims

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

:lol:

Stephen Baldwin ahahaha :lol: :lol:

aye at least make her smile ffs....

She's been shagging a tim.

Anything would make her smile, after that. :lol:

hahahha has anyone got the clip of the ugly bunch on sky sports news last nite. He has just won us the league man hahaahhah

Was just about to say that myself mate :lol:

Wonder where that man is now?

No the best of quality but... :lol:

ITS THE SLOTH OOT ICE AGE FFS ....lets feed him apples through the letterbox...

hahahha has anyone got the clip of the ugly bunch on sky sports news last nite. He has just won us the league man hahaahhah

Fuck sake :lol:

The rest of Britain who was watching SSN must of thought it had crossed with the Jeremy Kyle Show :lol:

A canny understand wit hes saying.

on KS spot the bear

1st poster just back. gutted, absolutely gutted

2nd poster Never mind ... there's always Mowbrays resignation to look forward to.

bluenose poster Now, now there's no need to say that ... well, maybe there is! :lol:

they havnt lol...

Hahaha no wonder it was busy at 12 they all just spilled out the hoops bar seeing the nick of that guy!!! He single handedly has just won us the league ahhahahahahah

A canny understand wit hes saying.

Nobody can.