* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

His son is already heavily involved in it so it would go to him by all accounts. 

Again it's not Chelsea's debt it's Romans that hes written off. Folk have said since 2004 he's going to get bored and chuck it....not going to happen as he and his family are football daft. 

Chelsea with the sponsorship deals, world brand and new stadium coming up are not going good to go to the wall. 

its a hobby. It will end sometime. Im not saying it will end in tears - but its a precarious way to run a business as chelsea are relying on the goodwill of family members should roman pop his clogs. Having sponsorship deals and a world brand wont mean much if something happens to the family fortune and they start wondering where their next £500 Million is coming from.

40 fucking million... :lol::lol::lol::rofl:

Would be lucky to get 10. He cost 500k 6 months ago and he's scored 4 goals in 19 games excluding us.

He's proven nothing. Being outscored by Liam Boyce, and incidentally Sinclair who failed in England. Given that Moult and Walker have scored the same number of goals, I wonder when the multimillion bids will come in for them.

Riddy man.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

its a hobby. It will end sometime. Im not saying it will end in tears - but its a precarious way to run a business as chelsea are relying on the goodwill of family members should roman pop his clogs. Having sponsorship deals and a world brand wont mean much if something happens to the family fortune and they start wondering where their next £500 Million is coming from.

It's not a hobby though, he's like one of the longest serving owners in the EPL. They don't need 500 Million :lol: they make their own money now. The only thing Romans chucking in these days is the stadium money. 

They raked in well over 100 million in sales alone in the past 12 months 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

It's not a hobby though, he's like one of the longest serving owners in the EPL. They don't need 500 Million :lol: they make their own money now. The only thing Romans chucking in these days is the stadium money. 

They raked in well over 100 million in sales alone in the past 12 months 

aye your probably right. I was just thinking out loud. Probably not much thinking at that...

End of the day money is ruining the game, has been for years but there's nothing we can do.

Best we can hope for is a break away from Scottish football otherwise it's going to be brutal watching the likes of Burnley and Watford lord it over clubs as big as us

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

End of the day money is ruining the game, has been for years but there's nothing we can do.

Best we can hope for is a break away from Scottish football otherwise it's going to be brutal watching the likes of Burnley and Watford lord it over clubs as big as us

the scale of it now is just unreal. 

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Sure Spurs agreed a fee of £5 million with them last January.

spurs pulled out of a 6million deal at the last minute. Am sure all the epl clubs are queuing up to pay 5-6 times that now.. He's playing at a lower level. Great business sense that

I genuinely don't understand this hype with Dembele. He's not even close to being their best player. He's decent i'll give them that but fuck me it's getting ridiculous. Sinclair is the reason why they are where they are. He has probably won them an extra 10 - 15 points sadly. I'm just amazed we're not hearing rumours of Sinclair going for £200 million!

Back of tomorrows record celtic set to knock back massive bid from Chelsea for Dembele.... We can all talk but lets see if a bid actually happens.. Anything above 10million I cant see them rejecting... They can't afford to knock that sort of money back 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Back of tomorrows record celtic set to knock back massive bid from Chelsea for Dembele.... We can all talk but lets see if a bid actually happens.. Anything above 10million I cant see them rejecting... They can't afford to knock that sort of money back 

I could see them looking for 15 to make it the largest ever transfer received in Scotland, given that's he's only approaching 21.

The club even know that they'll get nowhere near the fees being banded about.

5 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

I could see them looking for 15 to make it the largest ever transfer received in Scotland, given that's he's only approaching 21.

The club even know that they'll get nowhere near the fees being banded about.

They can ask for any price whilst there has been no bid but anything between 10-15million  lands on liewell's desk tomorrow hes away 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I dont really care but do you think he will try and force a move should a bid be made 

He wants to stay and win the Scottish cup! :mutley:

On a serious note though, it probably all depends on what his motivations are.

How much first team football you reckon he'd see at Chelsea? How much of a wage would he be on down there? 

Noticed a few tims on forums (such as reddit for example) saying although great in the bigger games, he regularly disappears in the smaller games. I wonder if this Chelsea interest goes far enough to see his form drop a bit?

I just think if Chelsea are really serious about handing over anywhere close to that big of a sum, there's better players out there than this cunt. With just as much potential and capable of hitting the ground running in the premier league.

Archived