* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if this Grinter cunt is a paedo fan and is still taking this mutton prat for a mug, someone must be filling his wee brain cell this shite. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"They'd still win the league if they played every game from now on without a goalkeeper."

Spit Mutton

The year of our Lord 2017

image.jpg

Anyone that thinks they haven't planned this out is a mug.

It just so happens that the day after a club from London shows an interest in him that he's in the city the very next day for a scan on his knee. On transfer deadline day which instantly makes him one of the biggest stories of the day. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there is no scan and he's just been sent to London on a jolly for the day. It's certainly put him and them in the spotlight that's for sure.

12 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

It just so happens that the day after a club from London shows an interest in him that he's in the city the very next day for a scan on his knee. On transfer deadline day which instantly makes him one of the biggest stories of the day. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there is no scan and he's just been sent to London on a jolly for the day. It's certainly put him and them in the spotlight that's for sure.

Exactly, in the summer when there's no new signings they'll be telling the deluded paedo team admirers that they don't need any because they have a £50million superstar and no ones getting him. 

17 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Glad to like your ever so slightly paranoid post mate..:dance:....I hinted yesterday that the only way this ahem story was being treated with such seriousness on ssn was because perhaps a few taigs have gained employment with Sky..

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Glad to like your ever so slightly paranoid post mate..:dance:....I hinted yesterday that the only way this ahem story was being treated with such seriousness on ssn was because perhaps a few taigs have gained employment with Sky..

In my defence.  This was before he was sent to London and they all started wanking over him :lol:

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

In my defence.  This was before he was sent to London and they all started walking over him :lol:

Superb...Welcome on board the media bias para bus..I might get Margot to give you a wee whatsapp later..:grouphug: 

DEMBELE 'NOT JOINING CHELSEA'

Celtic's Moussa Dembele was in London for a knee scan today, but he's now heading back to Glasgow, and our reporter Luke Shanley says "he will NOT be signing for Chelsea".

"Celtic don’t want to sell and are under no pressure to sell him. If they received an astronomical fee it may force their hand but I would imagine now that this will not happen and he will be a Celtic player.”

14 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

So Celtic sent him down to London at the hope Chelsea would bid for him? On the resend that he needed a knee scan :headscratch:Only for Chelsea not to be interested. He's back up in Glasgow now, a city where you have doctors that can do knee scans.

You are probably right. Desperate cunts

Archived