* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it looks for all the world like they had no bids at all, so to try and scare a club into thinking he was going for signing talks, they sent him to London.

After all that still no bids came in and he headed back up the road looking like a right cunt - and then finally FINALLY tweets "I am going knowhere" - which is the only thing correct about this whole disturbing saga.

The lads decent and he will get his move in the summer, but it wont be for the sums you see in the press and it wont be to a top 6 club in the EPL. I think cellic have been caught up in there own propaganda

15 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Cunt actually believes his own pish , just had this shite pop up on my Facebook . 

image.jpeg

Conveniently waited until he was supposedly on his way back to Glasgow before tweeting this.

They're desperately trying to make this look as though there has been talks and he's knocked them back :lol:

9 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Conte even mentioned at one of his pressers late last week,he's never heard of him ffs 

Dembellend :britney: 

Let's see the BBC Scotland spin this pish on the sport news 

:lol: I thought I heard him saying that but wasn't sure as I wasn't really paying attention.

40 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Conte hasn't a fucking clue who this cunt is

My favourite part of this has been Sky telling us that Chelsea have been tracking him since he first came on to the scene at Fulham despite the fact Conte has only took over them this season. 

Surely Chelsea aren't going to spunk 30/40/80 million on a player from Scotland without their manager getting a say? :lol:

15 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

mind what happened to the cunt in the bottom picture though,

He finally got an oscar ???.......lol BBC Scotland should get an oscar for that bullshit performance there "40 million pound but he's staying "no mention he was in London for a knee scan then "a bid from Chelsea for Gordon " nae amount or details fuck all lol like watching CNN a lot of pish the beadrattlers lap it up tae embarrassing cunts. It's the schools a tell ye....

There was once a time in this country when Catholics couldn't get top influential jobs in sectors such as politics media and sport.....and as controversial as it sounds we mibby had a point as we can see how incompetent, bitter and dishonest they can be......they told us it's was on sectarian grounds it's more to do with the fact they were not and evidently are still not intelligent enough ....

This has been totally driven by their sycophants in the Scottish press. No club has been genuinely interested in buying him, he's not rated anywhere near these ridiculous figures by any club.

Why would anyone want to pay any more than say £10 million for a player they could have got for half that six months ago, when he's spent that six months playing in an inferior league to the one he left, and a handful of CL games?

1 hour ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

He finally got an oscar ???.......lol BBC Scotland should get an oscar for that bullshit performance there "40 million pound but he's staying "no mention he was in London for a knee scan then "a bid from Chelsea for Gordon " nae amount or details fuck all lol like watching CNN a lot of pish the beadrattlers lap it up tae embarrassing cunts. It's the schools a tell ye....

hopefully their future mirrors more the cunt that leo was portraying in that picture

Archived