* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Specky mcglauchlin definitely said Chelsea have bid for septic striker Craig gordon though :headwall: he's a special one that bhoy

He most definately did. I got the eyes from the wife for calling him a stupid cunt.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2017/exclusive-chelsea-have-had-a-35m-offer-for-moussa-dembele-rejected/

This seems to the site that started the rumours for this dud. I wonder which paedo team staff member was there contact. 

These cunts will actually believe this ????? 

22 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

These cunts will actually believe this ????? 

I know it's laughable, next they'll be telling us that Craig Gordon is worth over £4million ??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/0/transfer-detective-craig-gordon-really-moving-chelsea-has-world/?playlist=series%3Athe-transfer-detective

The scum is keeping this guy busy!!

2 tarriers on my train from Glasgow earlier discussing this. Bullshit but thought i would post for the comedy :lol: One said his mate is a coach for the Under 15s and they are holding out till the summer looking for 60 million. They also have insurance on him for injuries and get 25m if he is out for 12 months or longer. Maximum of 2 injuries and 50m in compensation.

1 hour ago, Bluebear11 said:

2 tarriers on my train from Glasgow earlier discussing this. Bullshit but thought i would post for the comedy :lol: One said his mate is a coach for the Under 15s and they are holding out till the summer looking for 60 million. They also have insurance on him for injuries and get 25m if he is out for 12 months or longer. Maximum of 2 injuries and 50m in compensation.

deluded bastard 

Archived