* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heres the tims point in full

"The H*** could probably go into administration towards the end of the season and still win this league. That's what I'd do if I were them. A chance to clear the decks and restructure the club on a sound footing, whilst still having the league in the bag and getting their shot at the Champions League cash. That would be a massive GIRFUY to us, and from a position of strength on our part - and a chance to bury the scum - that this is possible is terrifying."

HE HAS A FUCKIN VALID POINT GUYS...

"The H*** could probably go into administration towards the end of the season and still win this league. That's what I'd do if I were them. A chance to clear the decks and restructure the club on a sound footing, whilst still having the league in the bag and getting their shot at the Champions League cash. That would be a massive GIRFUY to us, and from a position of strength on our part - and a chance to bury the scum - that this is possible is terrifying."

Na no going to happen gaz

dont be silly gaz no he hasnt

one lot of bullshit

he just wants us docked 10 points so they have a better chance of catching us

did you post that ya madman? you undercover over there? :lol:

(tu)

There's more chance of the Mopes drawin a game

Na no going to happen gaz

Well why not ? happens all the time in business ,and in football ..

we have no buyer ,so we go into admin....take the points deduction ..and then the fans take over with the backing of a few money men ...

naw its pie in the sky really aint it...lol

dont be silly gaz no he hasnt

one lot of bullshit

he just wants us docked 10 points so they have a better chance of catching us

did you post that ya madman? you undercover over there? :lol:

(tu)

i know mate ,was just trying tae pull a few more posts oot yeez before scratcher time ......

just shows you how far we are now infront of them and how far behind us they see themselves .as youve prob noticed all night

im fuckin loving the bheggars actually trying to beg for points ......theres no way we are losing this title ....we shall not be moved...

What if between us going into administration, and someone taking over, the administrators decide to sell Bougherra, Davis and McGregor

naw dont say that i was kidding ,i was only exagerrating how they are feeling .i didnt mean it dont spoil it ffs.....

worst comes to the worst the bank will take us over as ive said before on here ....well maybe they have already lol....

our debt is now 21million .Septic in the last 24hours or so are catching us up with the quality they have signed.... :lol:

that CL tune is ringing in our ears already .....WATP

Archived