* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

On 08/06/2017 at 4:05 PM, ZZed said:

Mark McGhee could not spot a good player if his life depended on it and his septic bias lead to his sacking.

Caption contest?

36AAC01600000578-3723408-image-m-15_1470308316486.jpg

But my dad told me it was natural to shag my sister because she was also mother! 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

He won the golden boot this year in the Champions League didn't he? After setting the pitch ablaze with his skills and ability. 

Messi - "I cried when I saw the team sheet, and knew I would have to come up against the SHITE Pele..."

Google Translate fixed that for you mate..?

8 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Charlie Mulgrew says Scotland can beat England because the tarriers beat Barcelona. 

Completely irrelevant shite unless Xavi is in the England midfield and miscontrols the ball for the second time in his career.

And if you add in that it's a Scotland team full of invincibles then the English must be shitting themselves 

But you know for a fact Brown will be lauded for his performance. I genuinely thought it was just hatred of him that made our fans say all he does is kick people etc, I'd never watched him live, only against us but the last England game that is literally all he did:lol: He got an 8 in the papers the next day:duh:

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

But you know for a fact Brown will be lauded for his performance. I genuinely thought it was just hatred of him that made our fans say all he does is kick people etc, I'd never watched him live, only against us but the last England game that is literally all he did:lol: He got an 8 in the papers the next day:duh:

The peoples princess 

See the wankfest in mhedia over broonaldo yesterday?, the cunts even trolling Harry Kane about not scoring a hat-trick.....fuxxake broonaldo should have been red carded for his "tackle" at the start and his passing FFS was shocking. Taigs saying he's the best Scotland captain ever :rofl:

Mr Souness said he should have been off for the second tackle near the end. Total thug who was totally ineffective due to his early booking. Now why don't Scottish refs see through him oh hold on he plays for celtc

2 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

See the wankfest in mhedia over broonaldo yesterday?, the cunts even trolling Harry Kane about not scoring a hat-trick.....fuxxake broonaldo should have been red carded for his "tackle" at the start and his passing FFS was shocking. Taigs saying he's the best Scotland captain ever :rofl:

Caught the end of the highlights last night. Just at the shaking hands part after the game .ye should see broon giving Kane the big stares ffs .after the game .saying that it could be the chunts natural look :mutley:

Its really odd that Celtic are linked with selling all their best players and not buying anybody worth a sook.

Dembele, Tierney, Armstrong and now Griffiths etc.

Last season they had qualified for Champions League and the chat was the world was their lobster and they ended up with West Broms reserve right back.

What they are world class with is managing their fans hopes and emotions

They could make a hand amputation seem like a manicure.

Archived