* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

They are an embarrassment of a club, they have had endless chances in Europe with their fuckwit fans. They have had countless turnovers of getting put out due to minor rule infringements  every fucking favour going.

Now they want a very distinct advantage with Linfield.

Cunts

imagine the biggest club in the universe being afraid of a semi pro team that plays in the Irish League...world superstars against £300 pw part timers

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

the narrative is already written "their will be trouble, but cellic will keep the peace, so its not our fault. Everybody loves us really".

This happened the last time they drew a team from NI. I seem to remember that cunt Lennon advising their fans not to wear colours. 

Already the victims before anything has happened. 

21 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

This happened the last time they drew a team from NI. I seem to remember that cunt Lennon advising their fans not to wear colours. 

Hopefully the groin brigade go over for a scrap and meet some of the good locals with experience in how to tie cunts to railway lines.

16 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Hopefully the groin brigade go over for a scrap and meet some of the good locals with experience in how to tie cunts to railway lines.

No way will the groin brigade walk about Belfast..the last time they came over to play Cliftonville they were on social media asking for a safe way to get to the ground without going near the City....Linfield were not even in the mix then ffs:lol:

2 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

No way will the groin brigade walk about Belfast..the last time they came over to play Cliftonville they were on social media asking for a safe way to get to the ground without going near the City....Linfield were not even in the mix then ffs:lol:

I really hope they try it in my years in Lisburn the one thing about taigs is they know there place :lol:

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I really hope they try it in my years in Lisburn the one thing about taigs is they know there place :lol:

I do not want them over the police have enough on their hands over those few days

2 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

I do not want them over the police have enough on their hands over those few days

Been many years since over myself is Drumcree still an issue? Had some rite laughs there as the lads would be told when us Jocks were on and not do anything but had few engineer mates who were cunts and when the lads were running at fence they would switch lights off and you would just hear ouch ye bastard ye!!!!! Lights on lads in razor wire :lol:

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I see Terry Butcher compares Jonny Hayes to Davy Cooper :rofl:

Must be some pot-ugly, bead-rattling taig fellow in Butchers home town wae a big boozy fucking nose that goes by the name of Davie Cooper.

What a fucking insulting prick of a man.

Or maybe he's referring to the fact he likes a punt on the gee-gee's.

13 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Was that Cliftonville? They were right at home at that game. Every fan in the ground wanted Celtic to win

They want the game changed because they fear for their safety over there. The game between us and Shelbourne was changed because they were scared of Rangers fans going over 

Forever the victims

Different places I know but still tarriers shiting themselves 

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I see Terry Butcher compares Jonny Hayes to Davy Cooper :rofl:

This why Butcher has never won anything as a manager, can't spot the difference from talent and shite.

They're worried about the hostility their fans might have to endure 

What about the Be'er Sheva fans that had to endure a Palestine love-fest at the piggery last season? Their fans going to watch a game of football being confronted by mindless taigs. 

The sheer hypocrisy from these creatures is incredible

3 hours ago, wully said:

Tammy Abraham on loan. Can fully understand why the boy wouldn't want a shot at the Premier League to come and play for Brendan.

He's about to join Swansea on loan

When asked about Celtic's interest, his reply was "No surrender the Pope's a bender, I'm gawn to Swansea." 

Archived