* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

10 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Fucking sickening how they're playing the vicitm card in all of this despite the fact this uproar is caused by the behaviour of the Celtic fans themselves. Utter scummy cunts. 

Thinking about it though, it could be a blessing in disguise. The people who live in Belfast have done well to move on from all the troubles. The last thing they need is a bunch of fannies from Coatbridge going over chanting pro-IRA songs.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah the IRA will set you free is OK on dingwall just don't take it to the heart Of the north of Ireland where people who actually give a fuck will kick them from Pillar to post.

Dirty Fenian shitebags.

Scared of a wee part time team and their loyalist support :lol:

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Shitebag bastards.

Tbf, even if they do take tickets, you still won't hear a peep. Their away support is absolutely horrendous. :lol:

Only hear them when they're singing about Rangers as it's the only ones every fan knows the words to

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Ah the IRA will set you free is OK on dingwall just don't take it to the heart Of the north of Ireland where people who actually give a fuck will kick them from Pillar to post.

Dirty Fenian shitebags.

Scared of a wee part time team and their loyalist support :lol:

It would have been bedlam if they had come...guys who I know and have not watched LInfield in years were going to this...as I said previously glad they are not  getting tickets  because I honestly believe the fall out would damage my club

The BBC news stating the reasons onto why a team, that is meant to be Scottish,being unable to play in another country was giving as it being because of the northern Irish team having a close link to Rangers.

Again some how managing to involve us instead of mentioning  their perverse allegiance to terrorism. 

If Linfield have any sense they will put out a press release to the same effect, that they will not accept away tickets as there is a safety risk to their own fans.  Should highlight also the appalling past record of the opposition fans in regard to misbehaviour and EUFA fines.

Linfield will also be doing themselves a big favour in not accepting away tickets.  It is an absolute stick on that any trouble will be laid at their door by the compliant mhedia in this country.

This narrative of 'we cant go because we're Catholic' is beyond delusional. If they hadn't take their IRAoke all over Europe there wouldn't be this issue.

They have themselves to blame for this situation, no one else. 

3 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

I would imagine the real reason that they are not taking their allocation is because they can't trust their scummy fans to behave.

Nail on head. 

1 minute ago, StirlingBear72 said:

Big bad Linfield.

Shitebags the lot of them. Hope Linfield travel in their thousands for the return leg. 

And I hope they get their fair share of tickets. 20,00 strong and a night they will never forget.

Since the unwashed aren't taking up their ticket allocation I would hope that the tie would go back to its original date of the 12th. I imagine it wont and the taigs will be happy as it will give Linfield players less time to recover before the the return leg. Disgusting of them to force a change in dates to put added pressure on a Linfield squad which obviously has less depth. Typical taig bullshit. 

Archived