* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Just said on the radio that the invincibles :mutley: are taking no tickets for the Linfield game 

Whole fucking club scared of the big bad proddies :Fod: 

They have a fucking cheek the cunts one a my lads from Combat Stress got attacked in his car going to Ibrox poking flag poles in his windows ect.

Utter shite bags!

Please Linfield do not fuck this up in the 1st round(I do not think we will)I have waited over 50 years for this I have witnessed some outstanding atmospheres there ,beating Man city in a euro tie springs to mind..but this will be a fucking cauldron compared even to that

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

They have a fucking cheek the cunts one a my lads from Combat Stress got attacked in his car going to Ibrox poking flag poles in his windows ect.

Utter shite bags!

Bastards .the police no see this mate .they cunts seem to get away with most things ffs 

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Bastards .the police no see this mate .they cunts seem to get away with most things ffs 

They came in the wrong way and they crowded the car fucking scumbags car full a soldiers with Combat Stress tops on they couldn't take them on as just too many of them.

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

They came in the wrong way and they crowded the car fucking scumbags car full a soldiers with Combat Stress tops on they couldn't take them on as just too many of them.

Fucking outta order .scum bastards .hope yer mates were ok .physically and mentally 

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Fucking outta order .scum bastards .hope yer mates were ok .physically and mentally 

Took a few flag poles to the face if the numbers were not so high against them they would have got out and scudded them as not wee lads or scared of a scrap.

3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I would hate to take them one-on-one. Even in my doted later years I would rather be outnumbered. 

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

Took a few flag poles to the face if the numbers were not so high against them they would have got out and scudded them as not wee lads or scared of a scrap.

Bloody good men fighting/fought for this country and the unrespectful scum try it on with them ffs .make yer blood boil 

13 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Your mates would have been the ones charged and jailed. The headlines would have been something like "soldiers disgrace their country by assaulting innocent Catholics".

This country is a joke at times. It's like when the hibs fans invaded the pitch, somehow it became a Rangers fans fault. You couldn't make it up!

1 hour ago, BF1 said:

Since the unwashed aren't taking up their ticket allocation I would hope that the tie would go back to its original date of the 12th. I imagine it wont and the taigs will be happy as it will give Linfield players less time to recover before the the return leg. Disgusting of them to force a change in dates to put added pressure on a Linfield squad which obviously has less depth. Typical taig bullshit. 

Maybe the team will be too feart to turn up as well!

:mutley:

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Taigs believing that Simon rowntree parody account regarding our deal with SD :lol:

Proper wetting themselves on social media about it. 

They're mentally ill and are now starting to really clutch at straws. From mexican pesos to the retail deal doesn't start till July 1st. I genuinely can't wait to witness this meltdown when we lift 55

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

They're mentally ill and are now starting to really clutch at straws. From mexican pesos to the retail deal doesn't start till July 1st. I genuinely can't wait to witness this meltdown when we lift 55

they'd be like lemmings. It would be fantastic 

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think we should follow our good mate and get flag poles in our gardens for that occasion as they will bite like fuck :mutley:

13 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Thinking about it though, it could be a blessing in disguise. The people who live in Belfast have done well to move on from all the troubles. The last thing they need is a bunch of fannies from Coatbridge going over chanting pro-IRA songs.

Take it you not been in Belfast much ? It's a tinderbox . 

Archived