* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shat it the celtic way. Forever in our shadow, snidey, sleekit cunts. In Stranraer their voices travelled and were heard, however when it came to battle they surrendered just like 1690. Linfield will be up for this, if defeated I hope these cunts go to Greece.

Screenshot_20170623-202922.png

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Proper wetting themselves on social media about it. 

They're mentally ill and are now starting to really clutch at straws. From mexican pesos to the retail deal doesn't start till July 1st. I genuinely can't wait to witness this meltdown when we lift 55

The meltdown will start long before 55,a good start to the season and beating them at ibrox on 23rd sept will see the venom flow,the masonic referee conspiracy will be back in full flow 

36 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

Shat it the celtic way. Forever in our shadow, snidey, sleekit cunts. In Stranraer their voices travelled and were heard, however when it came to battle they surrendered just like 1690. Linfield will be up for this, if defeated I hope these cunts go to Greece.

Screenshot_20170623-202922.png

They've got a speshul relationship with Panathinaikos don't you know, they share the same crest.

I'd prefer they ended up in Warsaw if that was possible.

My girlfriend is Polish and tells me most of the people she knows turned their back on going to the football now because of the violence.  Literally a person will die for every football game played each week in Poland.  Puts the Offensive Behaviour act in perspective.  They watch volleyball instead and it's enormously popular there.

1 hour ago, miracle said:

They've got a speshul relationship with Panathinaikos don't you know, they share the same crest.

The video is Olympiacos, welcome to hell. Warsaw would be a bonus.

2 hours ago, miracle said:

To be fair they took one look at Besiktas crest - something about not liking the colours I think it was.

Besiktas_JK's_official_logo.png

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

IMG_3257.JPG

Look at the amount of cunts taking pictures. They do love their displays, statues, and photos. Some sort of myth making, self promoting, Irish republican theme club going on. I suppose they were created as a way to get Catholics to identify with something wrapped in their religion like with the schools right enough. Talk about gullible.

Got to laugh when you see even Rod Stewert exploiting them now he's retired. Must have been a fan of Roy Keane and seen how you milk dumb animals for doing nothing. Irish, catholic, poverty, the down trodden and mistreated, a beacon of hope for the oppressed, fighting the virtuous fight against the evil forces of Ibrox, and in doing so playing a huge role in the world wide emancipation of Catholics.

I think that's what they mean by celtic minded. I mean what is that shit. Last time I heard they were lecturing fans of a Jewish club on behalf of the palistinians. See when you think about, their not quite right in the nut. 

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The meltdown will start long before 55,a good start to the season and beating them at ibrox on 23rd sept will see the venom flow,the masonic referee conspiracy will be back in full flow 

Oh aye obviously. The media bias and anti-Rangers agenda will reach even higher heights if were within touching distance come the split, and you can guarantee we won't be getting 3 home games then. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Oh aye obviously. The media bias and anti-Rangers agenda will reach even higher heights if were within touching distance come the split, and you can guarantee we won't be getting 3 home games then. 

Well we will have terror fc away and the sheep away at least,assuming the sheep make top 6 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Well we will have terror fc away and the sheep away at least,assuming the sheep make top 6 

It's a guarantee it'll be sheep, cellic and hibs if they make it, and as most of the time when were within touching distance of the trophy we'll be away the last game. 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Our songs that no one seems to have uttered a single word about in years will all of a sudden start to offend again, Refs will again be out and out cheats (anything to stop us getting 10 will be the strap line) and yes the Media will play their expected role - with any luck we will be able to sit by and laugh like fuck in the near future .

Archived