* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Not sure who they can get, but CSKA, Ajax, Olympiakos, Steaua Buc etc are going through on tonight's results. 

They'll all be seeded too or in the league route. It'll be a Ludogorets or a Qarabag or Astana or some shit.

Just now, Inigo said:

They'll all be seeded too. It'll be a Ludogrets or a Qarabag or Astana or some shit.

Depressing,those cunts in the champions league again no matter that they will get pumped it's the cash they pick up for it is as I said depressing.

All of scottish football perversely needs celtic to get put out. Really don't want them getting another 30 odd million although I'm not convinced they would invest more in players anyway. 

Who can they get in the next round? English team? 

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Depressing,those cunts in the champions league again no matter that they will get pumped it's the cash they pick up for it is as I said depressing.

I know. If they punt that prick dembele and get the 10% off van dyke transfer aswell as CL cash it's £30m+

we cannot bridge that gap 

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

All of scottish football perversely needs celtic to get put out. Really don't want them getting another 30 odd million although I'm not convinced they would invest more in players anyway. 

Who can they get in the next round? English team? 

Think Liverpool are the only English side who have to qualify but they'll likely be seeded and avoid them. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Think Liverpool are the only English side who have to qualify but they'll likely be seeded and avoid them. 

They won't be in the champions route, so they can't get them regardless.

Just now, Ryju84 said:

Who would win in a game between todays Taigs or Brazil 1970 team? 

I am not sure based on the way the commentators talk them up.

Haha so true. Michael Stewart wanking away every opportunity. For me celtic have looked very average and a decent team would have cuffed them. 

Archived