* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

I had hoped they might go out, but it was not to be. No doubt it will be an easy game next round and CL money to follow. :headwall:

I must admit I did not watch the game, but reading this thread it seems they are not that great so hopefully we can beat them a few times this new season.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen Ross County bring more fans to Ibrox ffs. 

Rosenberg's own fault, they missed two sitters at the piggery, plus Gordon made a great last minute save. 

Griffiths made a massive impact when he came on??? Fuck off, some shite talked ...

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I had hoped they might go out, but it was not to be. No doubt it will be an easy game next round and CL money to follow. :headwall:

I must admit I did not watch the game, but reading this thread it seems they are not that great so hopefully we can beat them a few times this new season.

Rosenberg were disappointing, looked like a mid SPFL team, they know how to park the bus but have nothing up front.

A neutral wouldn't be impressed with the scum either.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Rosenberg were disappointing, looked like a mid SPFL team, they know how to park the bus but have nothing up front.

A neutral wouldn't be impressed with the scum either.

Doesn't matter when you have spawn and friends in high places

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Scum will draw one of these 5.

Qarabag, Astana, Rijeka, Hapoel Beer Sheva or Slavia Prague.

:megaanguish:

Slavia Prague not any good? Just put BATE out and they have Danny according to Wiki 

If they draw any of those other teams they're through sadly 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Slavia Prague not any good? Just put BATE out and they have Danny according to Wiki 

If they draw any of those other teams they're through sadly 

drew with taigs pee season I think

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Scum will draw one of these 5.

Qarabag, Astana, Rijeka, Hapoel Beer Sheva or Slavia Prague.

:megaanguish:

Have they not play and struggled to get barely get by Qarabag, Astana and Beer Sheva in the past couple of seasons?

Just now, Jelavic191 said:

Have they not play and struggled to get barely get by Qarabag, Astana and Beer Sheva in the past couple of seasons?

They've never covered themselves in glory and always managed to scrape through. Times running out for the cunts though. UEFA don't want them and teams like them in the champions league and the big clubs don't want to share the money. It's one of the last time anyone from Scotland will qualify for the champions league.

Archived