dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

Kyle Lafferty, Kyle Lafferty

He's seven foot and he plays the flute

Kyle Lafferty

C'mon big lad, do the business today and give us a laugh.   

Hope he can play on the treatment table after receiving a broken leg from a 50/50 with mongo Brown.

Hearing that Hearts and Levein are raging with Brenda for his not very veiled criticism of them in the Cathro sacking.  Seems like he was asked his opinion, but instead of following the usual 'not for me to comment on another team' protocol, he gave his usual opinionated and self-important verdict in detail - hasn't gone down well at all :lol:

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Lafferty putting himself about. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Lafferty is a fucking mong

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Hearing that Hearts and Levein are raging with Brenda for his not very veiled criticism of them in the Cathro sacking.  Seems like he was asked his opinion, but instead of following the usual 'not for me to comment on another team' protocol, he gave his usual opinionated and self-important verdict in detail - hasn't gone down well at all :lol:

They mentioned this on sportsound, that wanker Richard Gordon stuck up for Brenda, said something like "is he not entitled to comment after the season he's just had?" 

Brendan wankfest gives me the boak

2 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

They mentioned this on sportsound, that wanker Richard Gordon stuck up for Brenda, said something like "is he not entitled to comment after the season he's just had?" 

Brendan wankfest gives me the boak

Absolutely correct. The season he just had gives him the right to comment on literally everything and not be questioned.

23 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He loves stroking his own ego . The only positive is it always inevetably leads to his own downfall . 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Frank Harrison said:

Lafferty looking like a stick on red card, hopefully makes it worth while and does one of them some damage

leigh griffith acl hopefully

Archived