* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, unionunderground said:

Okay, but it is a bit squiggly and my specs need cleaned.

It is indeed squiggly. Might be to do with the surface shape of the fence or the person that sprayed it's a spastic but there's no spelling mistake (despite what the Record says)

3 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

I seen in paper wee jays dad furious about a song they are latching onto everything to erase the Rigby drama.

I've been pulling these taigs up all wknd as they are commenting everywhere about Rigby and least to say I have had a barrage of abuse and not one with the balls to meet up for a chat.

Don't waste your time with these cunts bud. Unless they are mob handed they don't want to know.

5 minutes ago, markem said:

Love art like that. Cryptic depth. 

You really need to stand back and ask yourself....what is the artist really trying to say here. 

I think he's trying to say fenian cunts mate

they are having a republican meltdown over on their cesspit just now about a group of ex servicemen also tim supporters who have formed a supporters bus and show union jacks etc on the bus. Many of the hardcore IRA element wanting them banned.

44 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It is indeed squiggly. Might be to do with the surface shape of the fence or the person that sprayed it's a spastic but there's no spelling mistake (despite what the Record says)

You seem to know a lot about it :whistle:

5 minutes ago, Silver Fox said:

they are having a republican meltdown over on their cesspit just now about a group of ex servicemen also tim supporters who have formed a supporters bus and show union jacks etc on the bus. Many of the hardcore IRA element wanting them banned.

That's superb. Any links/screen grabs? 

13 minutes ago, Silver Fox said:

but they are a pyoor all inclusive club an aw that 

Yeah over on the cesspit--this CSC has arrived on the scene, sitting in a corner somewhere with a Union Jack--the discussion about whether they should be allowed to be there covers several pages and is under the '' supporters stuff '' thread, which is where the GB post with their bile----------this is the organisation causing all the furore

Willie Angus V.C. Armed Forces & Veterans Celtic Supporters Association

Showing support in Lee Rigby`s memory for The Lee Rigby Foundation because We are the 1st Armed Forces CSC

179 %

£895.00

raised of £500 target

by 34 supporters

DonateShare on Facebook

In memory of: Willie Angus V.C

Sorry to pollute this noble site with such words--but--yes--there IS a Celtic Supportrs Club consisting of ex servicemen collecting funds for the Lee Rigby Foundation---Tarriers or not--best of luck to them--its a charitable cause

1 hour ago, Silver Fox said:

Yeah over on the cesspit--this CSC has arrived on the scene, sitting in a corner somewhere with a Union Jack--the discussion about whether they should be allowed to be there covers several pages and is under the '' supporters stuff '' thread, which is where the GB post with their bile----------this is the organisation causing all the furore

Willie Angus V.C. Armed Forces & Veterans Celtic Supporters Association

Showing support in Lee Rigby`s memory for The Lee Rigby Foundation because We are the 1st Armed Forces CSC

179 %

£895.00

raised of £500 target

by 34 supporters

DonateShare on Facebook

In memory of: Willie Angus V.C

Sorry to pollute this noble site with such words--but--yes--there IS a Celtic Supportrs Club consisting of ex servicemen collecting funds for the Lee Rigby Foundation---Tarriers or not--best of luck to them--its a charitable cause

Said it many times mate lost a few good mates in Afghan that were Celtic fans they would be in among that GB kicking fuck out them if here.

Archived