* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

How exactly is he worth a lot more?

Was out of his depth against England and cost the goal in injury time, done nothing in Europe. One purple patch season and he's worth a lot more than £3 million with a year remaining on his contract? 

Seems a minority of our fans are buying into the media hype surrounding Armstrong!

They'll be lucky to get 3m for him

7 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Mind the wee poof was greetin like a wee school lassie when he lost his teeth :lol:

little fucking bellend

And they were making him out to be a hero cause he came back and lifted the cup... Players have played with broken legs and in some cases broken necks and no fuss was made over it

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

And they were making him out to be a hero cause he came back and lifted the cup... Players have played with broken legs and in some cases broken necks and no fuss was made over it

e9ab10d8105491bb3bc739639cfda49e.png

Little shitbag.hope he snaps his ligaments

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

He just said it on BT sport that Rangers tried to sign him but he saved himself by not. Now I dont give a fuck about Brown and hate him but Ally can bite my banger!

Fuck me man.  We absolutely tried, and he wanted to but finances fucked the deal.  

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

I honestly never knew we tried for him but what Ally said made my blood pressure hit the roof fucking downing us.

It was a 'done deal'.  That's absolutely shocking if that's what he said.  Did he have his wee love me smiley face on?

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Glad BT ain't turning the mics down the ira tunes in full blast for all of the UK to hear, filthy scum!

Just emailed a complaint to BT about them broadcasting that. Won't hold my breath waiting for the on air apology!

Just now, unionunderground said:

Just emailed a complaint to BT about them broadcasting that. Won't hold my breath waiting for the on air apology!

Whats email address? I'll fire one in as well at least not like sky they are letting it be heard for everyone to hear hopefully people all over hear them glorify terrorist bastards!

Archived