* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Whats email address? I'll fire one in as well at least not like sky they are letting it be heard for everyone to hear hopefully people all over hear them glorify terrorist bastards!

Just used my phone to go to BT Complaints and chose TV then Sport etc, took 2 mins. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BlueMexican said:

They ain't going to lose more than 2 or 3 games. We will get closer to then this season than last but we just need to be patient.

Onwards and upwards as we make progress. 

I think we'll match them over the 4 head to heads, but will struggle to match their consistency against the diddy teams. Then again, I can't wait to see what happens to them once they lose a game. Could easily all go to shit for them.

3 minutes ago, BlueMexican said:

They ain't going to lose more than 2 or 3 games. We will get closer to them this season than last but we just need to be patient.

Onwards and upwards as we make progress. 

Was just going to post this. They'll drop very few points again this season. There nothing we can do about games we're not involved in. All we can do is match them and get results against them when we play them.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

I think we'll match them over the 4 head to heads, but will struggle to match their consistency against the diddy teams. Then again, I can't wait to see what happens to them once they lose a game. Could easily all go to shit for them.

Hope so mate. They ain't anything special but have a winning mentality. Good manager who has changed this. Hopefully he moves on next season.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

This is what I'm thinking/hoping. They got it far too easy last season with no pressure. If we massively improve then lets see how they get on when they have that bit of pressure. Which of their players will shite when they don't get it all their own way?

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Honestly think the Diddy teams try much harder v us. Last year we were  shite no doubt but when I do watch those cunts nobody puts a foot in they let them shite all over them

I think it's more that there's a fear factor against them which is down to results the past few seasons. Partick are trying. They're just shite.

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Honestly think the Diddy teams try much harder v us. Last year we were  shite no doubt but when I do watch those cunts nobody puts a foot in they let them shite all over them

They don't except Aberdeen. We were just pish last season with no heart in our squad except Miller.

Looks different this season!

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

This is what I'm thinking/hoping. They got it far too easy last season with no pressure. If we massively improve then lets see how they get on when they have that bit of pressure. Which of their players will shite when they don't get it all their own way?

Don't know about shiteing it, but the Browns and Thumbs only get away with their swaggering bullshit if they're winning. If they're losing it will be replaced with petulance and rage. Most of the rest of them have no idea what losing a domestic game is like, particularly to us. If we beat them next month it could get interesting.

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Don't know about shiteing it, but the Browns and Thumbs only get away with their swaggering bullshit if they're winning. If they're losing it will be replaced with petulance and rage. Most of the rest of them have no idea what losing a domestic game is like, particularly to us. If we beat them next month it could get interesting.

Agree with everything there apart from I still think there's players there who will shite it. There's a lot of players in their team that are mentally untested in a proper title race. Obviously that applies to us as well but we're already the underdogs this season. Let's hope we can give them a challenge and some of their players do indeed bottle it.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The taigs ain't great nor do they seem to need to work hard for goals or to regain possession 

Theyve had it easy since McCoist was in charge of us.

It ends now.

21 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I think it's more that there's a fear factor against them which is down to results the past few seasons. Partick are trying. They're just shite.

Yeah, I can understand that aspect. Some fucker put a tackle in though

Archived