* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Everyone thinks it was a stonewaller, even mutton :lol: 

Brenda says he would have to have another look :lol:

I did not watch it mate, just went onto the BBC to get the score and was really surprised to see it was only 1 - 0 and then read about the penalty.

Brenda will not worry now he has got away with it, can you imagine if it had been the other way around, a full public inquiry would be being called for. :lol:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Honestly think the Diddy teams try much harder v us. Last year we were  shite no doubt but when I do watch those cunts nobody puts a foot in they let them shite all over them

I was commenting on this after Sunday's game. Our first goal had two Motherwell players launching themselves at the ball only for it to bounce off them & into the net. This seems to happen a lot with us but I honestly don't remember any of their shots on goal having players diving to block them. Ach I'm just a parnoid Prod.

2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Fuck me man.  We absolutely tried, and he wanted to but finances fucked the deal.  

we had the cash at the time ,it was when Smith was given a wad,he tried to sign both Thomson and Lego,but hivs wouldn't let both go in the January window ,

as for mcoist ,this guy had legendary status ,but he hasn't half made a cunt of it in the last few years ,pretty soon he's going to have the same respect as a tarrier has at ibrox 

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

we had the cash at the time ,it was when Smith was given a wad,he tried to sign both Thomson and Lego,but hivs wouldn't let both go in the January window ,

as for mcoist ,this guy had legendary status ,but he hasn't half made a cunt of it in the last few years ,pretty soon he's going to have the same respect as a tarrier has at ibrox 

Not getting into it mate but it was down to cash.  Brown thought he was Rangers bound, and wanted to be,

I watched some bits of the game. In all honesty, they aren't that great. Their real strength is their ability to get the ball to their attackers from defence with precision and speed. Other than that they are very average.

20 minutes ago, standup said:

Fear of mass civil disorder prevented that penalty. Ref giving a penalty against them in injury time when only one goal up would warrant a provo death threat.

Mibbees Aye and Mibbees Naw.

Feck it, Aye!!!!

7 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

How exactly is he worth a lot more?

Was out of his depth against England and cost the goal in injury time, done nothing in Europe. One purple patch season and he's worth a lot more than £3 million with a year remaining on his contract? 

Seems a minority of our fans are buying into the media hype surrounding Armstrong!

If he had that type of season playing for us I'd want at least £5m for him.

Cash in while the chips are up and you want enough cash to either fill out your squad with 2 decent players or buy a like for like replacement.

And I don't see how I'm buying into the media hype about their players. I've literally made 2 posts in previous pages about how I think Tierney is not as good at the moment as either Hutton or Robertson if we are talking fullbacks of the last ten years let alone the best Scottish player of the last 40.

57 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

And that Ncham or whatever his fucking name is is absolutely shite :lol:

Hope he starts against us. I might watch more of their games to see if Brown or Thumb gets a broken leg

City are excellent at offloading shite youth prospects for good fees.

It doesn't matter if your youth academy is producing youth prospects for the first team. If you can shift youth prospects for decent fees when they don't make the grade then that is just as good IMO.

I was out and never caught the game but heard they got a penalty right at the end.  Jammy bastards.  If they had dropped points it would've given us a great opportunity to put them under pressure.  Gutted.

7 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I was out and never caught the game but heard they got a penalty right at the end.  Jammy bastards.  If they had dropped points it would've given us a great opportunity to put them under pressure.  Gutted.

Well you're heard wrong 

Looked like a pen even though the thistle player went down a bit dramatically  (did he get booked if they never got it )

As for tierney.,he'd be lucky if he's even their best player called tierney ffs .Never mind best in 40 years in Scotland or whatever nonsense it was 

Archived