* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

They've been doing that for years. I've lost count of the amount of time I've heard them fighting amongst themselves especially at away games. Having said that bottling or slashing each other in hospitality is a new thing.

My old man told me he was at an Old Firm in the late 60s or early 70s and during one of the quiet moments of the match a huge roar went up from the Celtic end and a big gap appeared with folk running in opposite directions, people screaming etc. When he got back home after the match he asked one of the guys around the corner what happened in their end. Apparently the Cumbie ended up in the same part of the terracing as one of the east end gangs, someone pulled a blade and then all hell broke loose.

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many demented Tim episodes is that we've seen in the last few weeks?

Their lunacy is beyond frightening even though it's fucking hilarious to watch them foaming at the mouth over some deluded scheme to get titles from us.

The fear has taken hold of them, they know it's only a matter of time until their very own Armageddon comes to visit.

Title number 55

Rangers are coming...

17 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Just checked YouTube for The Greatest Goal in History. Well one of the greatest goals. Fer fuck sake a thought he had beat ten players and lobbed the keeper then headed it over the line. Goals like that every week if you watch football. Albertz scored better than that. Never give they cunts credit for anything. Well that's my mentality anyway. Fuck them all.?

Type in best Albertz goals and half of them are more impressive than that

This is what happens when your club is founded on hate, your support live and breath hate and you have nothing in your life except hate. Septic and spuds go well together as we have seen recently, as they show the world thier true nature.

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

The vermin have released a statement saying the incident was 'not football related'

Aye it happened at a football stadium during or just before a football match, but it's not football related, you coudlnt make it up

naw fuck that uefa should be involved fans slashing in the stadium get the shithole closed

geneva_ger likes this
Just now, linfield1690 said:

naw fuck that uefa should be involved fans slashing in the stadium get the shithole closed

They've shown time and time again their inability to control their fans

Their security and UEFA are both not fit for purpose

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

The vermin have released a statement saying the incident was 'not football related'

Aye it happened at a football stadium during or just before a football match, but it's not football related, you coudlnt make it up

maybe it was basketball releated then

25 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

After this latest but not surprising criminal slashing event at the phiggery they should be consistent in their punishment and the hospitality should be closed for two games ! 

image.gif.e051455003eb5279dc3280364bb074f7.gif

Covered in another comment and recommended paper plates etc.

For this serious grievous bodily harm and the multitude of recent offences, shut the stadium shit-hole down for a season, then when the BJK trial comes around next year bulldoze the fucker.