* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you ever remember any team that we have played in Europe , ever missing a point blank header like these fuckers did .

Or playing so pish and still being 2-0 up in a CL Qualifying tie

This is finishing tonight . It makes you fucking sick  Every season , they get this unbelievable spawn in some shape or form

I fucking hate these cunts.

The best and luckiest thing that ever happened to them was us getting punted down to div. 3 and win five piss easy titles. We then get one good result against them and they go and get a great, top drawer manager for their purposes (despite what anyone says) and they will now pocket what looks like £50M in two seasons.

The longer we are a shambles the further away they will get and as each game passes I see them more likely to win 10IAR.

Fucking despise the cunts. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Another 25 plus million for them.

huge blow 

Can't help but paint a bleak picture for us, in the back of mind I genuinely believed we would win the premiership in our third season back but looks like that's unlikely with them pulling even further away financially. With that CL money they'll likely buy Roberts and another striker. Sickening but I am starting to worry just how long we're going to have to wait until we win the league.

We are fucked without sounding the panic stations.

They will pocket another 30m and have players to sell for millions. They can now invest knowing CL is here.

It going to be a long way back for us. We need some amount of luck to get back to where we were.

Can't even get out of a qualifier against part timers. We are miles behind and need to wake up behind blue glasses and see it. They are 40 games unbeaten and we are struggling. 

Another few humpings this season. Wake me up when it's all over.

1 minute ago, BlueMexican said:

They will pocket another 30m and have players to sell for millions. They can now invest knowing CL is here.

It going to be a long way back for us. We need some amount of luck to get back to where we were.

Can't even get out of a qualifier against part timers. We are miles behind and need to wake up behind blue glasses and see it. They are 40 games unbeaten and we are struggling. 

We need to spend some fucking money and not spend it on pish Fucking miles apart. Fucking kenny as still our main striker says it all. 

9 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Can't help but paint a bleak picture for us, in the back of mind I genuinely believed we would win the premiership in our third season back but looks like that's unlikely with them pulling even further away financially. With that CL money they'll likely buy Roberts and another striker. Sickening but I am starting to worry just how long we're going to have to wait until we win the league.

The worst thing Rodgers has done to increase the gap is remained consistent in these qualifying rounds .the bastards have rode their luck right enough but even  Smith , mcleish , Strachan and O'Neil fell victim to these early rounds a few times with better teams than what Rodgers currently has  . Reaching the champions league both times is where he will have done the most damage . Prick

1 minute ago, BlueMexican said:

You pretty much sounded the panic station straight after you said "we are fucked without sounding the panic stations"

Archived