* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Fuck Sake stop the fucking love in!!!!!

Love in, ? I'd call it realism ffs, look at the way our season has started. We are haggling over a few 100 grand for walker and Miller is still our main striker, I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Gonna be another hard long season, I'd be amazed if it wasn't 

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Fuck Sake stop the fucking love in!!!!!

It's not a love in stating the obvious ffs.

as soon as anyone points out the the money and future implications it's suddenly a love in?

Sorry but that's pish 

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

for fucksake fuck off to Kerrydale street with your pish

Care to disagree with what I said?

Are we not fucked? What chance have we got when the tims are pocketing 30m plus sales every season. 

We simply can't compete just now. Face the facts. It's the longest nightmare since 2012. Fucking sick of it.

No amount of money will stop them being a horrible club with a horrific and cancerous past and present.

Its however important to take European money into consideration because it would take 20 odd seasons of winning this league to make the money they are about to make beating a shambolic Atstana. That was ok when we were also able to get CL football but those days are gone and only the winners get that chance. It's a HUGE handicap we face and without ridiculous investment it's like fighting with one arm behind your back. 

No point being aw staunch and pretending it's not happening.

Just now, The Godfather said:

No amount of money will stop them being a horrible club with a horrific and cancerous past and present.

Its however important to take European money into consideration because it would take 20 odd seasons of winning this league to make the money they are about to make beating a shambolic Atstana. That was ok when we were also able to get CL football but those days are gone and only the winners get that chance. It's a HUGE handicap we face and without ridiculous investment it's like fighting with one arm behind your back. 

No point being aw staunch and pretending it's not happening.

Totally agree with this.

Even if we do win the league one season we are not seeded so would more than likely not make the group stages. We need to hope for a change in luck and UEFA change the format to allow all league winners into the group stages. Can't see it happening.

You know things are desperate when you need things like the above to happen.

Fucked off.

20 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I fucking hate these cunts.

The best and luckiest thing that ever happened to them was us getting punted down to div. 3 and win five piss easy titles. We then get one good result against them and they go and get a great, top drawer manager for their purposes (despite what anyone says) and they will now pocket what looks like £50M in two seasons.

The longer we are a shambles the further away they will get and as each game passes I see them more likely to win 10IAR.

Fucking despise the cunts. 

That wasn't luck, that was planned and fought hard for, with help from the Labour party supporters.

Make no fucking mistake.

3 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

That wasn't luck, that was planned and fought hard for, with help from the Labour party supporters.

Make no fucking mistake.

Within HMRC? I can definitely believe that.

28 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's not a love in stating the obvious ffs.

as soon as anyone points out the the money and future implications it's suddenly a love in?

Sorry but that's pish 

In that case no one need compete with Middlesborough, Sunderland, nor Hull City in the Championship this season? Their parachute payment came to some figure, in comparative terms; so perhaps all the other teams should just quit!

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

25million to keep them afloat nothing more

Have they spent it from last season? Cause we heard all this then and they banked that and haven't really properly improved their playing squad from last season (as of yet).

1 minute ago, philiprfc said:

Have they spent it from last season? Cause we heard all this then and they banked that and haven't really properly improved their playing squad from last season (as of yet).

They don't need to really spend anything TBH, they are a billion miles ahead of everyone in the league.

Archived