* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

They don't need to really spend anything TBH, they are a billion miles ahead of everyone in the league.

Aye but there's been loads a rhetoric about burying us and everyone else in Scotland forevermore with that money, and to make themselves a force in Europe.

They've haven't done it.

I wonder why? :whistle:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

In that case no one need compete with Middlesborough, Sunderland, nor Hull City in the Championship this season? Their parachute payment came to some figure, in comparative terms; so perhaps all the other teams should just quit!

And those clubs had players on near 80k wages still hangin about when they were relegated while the others don't. Ridiculous comparison

42 minutes ago, BlueMexican said:

We are fucked without sounding the panic stations.

They will pocket another 30m and have players to sell for millions. They can now invest knowing CL is here.

It going to be a long way back for us. We need some amount of luck to get back to where we were.

Can't even get out of a qualifier against part timers. We are miles behind and need to wake up behind blue glasses and see it. They are 40 games unbeaten and we are struggling. 

Another few humpings this season. Wake me up when it's all over.

Without sounding the panic buttons? Jesus fuck, you couldn't be sounding them any louder and I reckon youre relishing it. Its definitely gonna be a long hard road yet but we all knew that, and lets be honest who actually thought this Astana lot would go through. By youre reckoning wed be as well chuckin it, which I reckon is what you want. You seem a little too eager with the pessimism, and I say that as a low post man myself.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There's been next to fuck all to laugh at in years 

They have always been a set of ugly inbred bastards wether we are worse , bettter or similar in football quality to them  . That is all we have for now . 

11 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Have they spent it from last season? Cause we heard all this then and they banked that and haven't really properly improved their playing squad from last season (as of yet).

It's all pish to make cunts panic its 25million over the season. That goes on making Scottish clubs turn a profit

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

And those clubs had players on near 80k wages still hangin about when they were relegated while the others don't. Ridiculous comparison

No it isn't. They beat Partick Thistle 1-0 last week, and it could have ended up a draw by all accounts. I think you rate them a lot higher than they are.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

They regularly flatten everything in front of them, there's no luck about it.

Fair enough it's usually a pish team they're playing but we can't even do that. 

There 100% is luck mate they've had it all since Brenda went there

Just now, KingKirk said:

no doubt well see I love in now.

I still believe they are beatable tho and we should be aiming to win the cups.

changes fuck all

It increases the already huge financial gulf between us 

they know they don't need to spend much to win the league. 

We wont be winning the league anytime soon. 

Hate to say it, but this 10 in a row pish is probably going to happen. 

We will be playing second fiddle for years 

Archived