* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Similar 11 pumped Killie 5-0 in the cup. Doubt they will have any problem today.

Probably being overly optimistic however I think today could be tricky for them. Think it'll be a bit different at Rugby park. Risky to make so many changes even though they did win easily in the league cup. They're probably resting players more to do with the surface but brenda can slate those pitches and get away with it!

Big Boydy and a Smith wonder goal, although i'l absolutely take a draw right now...........

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Man United had that under Fergie, which started to gradually decrease in the last 2-3 years in his reign with teams not being scared of them especially at Old Trafford. United had games won in the tunnel before that. Since the fear factor has went they've struggled.

Teams will park the bus much more and hope for a 0-0 against the scum, whilst they will come at us a bit more. That scum's defence is there to be got at, but I bet Boyd is isolated today.

Not watching it mate, but teams will sit in naturally because they fear they'll be opened up against them. Someone just has to have the balls to go at that defence, 2 up top, hopefully we do. 

Archived