* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the Fuck is a Dembelition? The arrogant cunt (and his team mates) are hopefully get some sore faces this season. They have had too many easy rides and huge splashes of luck since Brenda arrived.

35 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

The way the other qualifiers are going it looks like pot 4 for them.

Just need a Liverpool win tomorrow night to put them in Pot 4, fingers crossed they get Real Madrid, PSG & Napoli in the draw and six humpings.

5 minutes ago, Bears&Reds said:

Just need a Liverpool win tomorrow night to put them in Pot 4, fingers crossed they get Real Madrid, PSG & Napoli in the draw and six humpings.

Basaksehir hit the post in the 90th min from a free kick, even the commentator thought it was going in by his screams. That would have put that lot in pot 3.

Close but not close enough...

25 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why do people want them to draw big teams so the media can hype it up for the next 3 months? Not to mention nothing will be said if they get pumped as it's expected.

Would rather those scummy bastards don't get to see top players, not to mention we won't hear the end of it if they get a result like they did vs Man Shitty. Shaktar, Porto and Besiktas would take care of the scum.

Personally I would find it more funny them getting beat of those above than losing 4+ against Real etc as those gimps would actually believe their capable of beating those 3 and making the knockouts.

What part of we do not want these cunts in the CL or in fact Europe beyond Christmas do you not understand. We want them to be humiliated and if some bad injuries happen then so much the better.

the bigger names they get the more money im sure they get too, I seem to remember being in Barcelona and AC Milans group one year meant a greater share of some pot, not sure what one, wee poxy low key games for them thanks.

apparently they had billboards with the slogan this is what it feels like to be in the champions league operational moments after the game throughout Glasgow. I look forward to Glasgow city council funding our celebration's when the time comes

pricks

6 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Daft cunt would have been the first out the door if they had lost this tie. 

First old firm game I would take another doing as long as we seriously injure him, lego muncher, the thumb and Sinclair prick  

Why are so many obsessed with injuring their players?

You'd honestly be happy to be humiliated by them just so some of their players suffer an injury.

its embarrassing all this Bruno stuff about hoping he injures the thumb and brown etc. let's just beat them on the park.

9 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

The damage is done they have 30m. I would take Rangers getting beat in the CL groups if it meant us getting that much cash. 

Don't understand how bears still watch their games. We have enough problems of our own.

Come on, just type "Sevco you're deid hahaha" and get it out the way ffs. You know you want to.

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

apparently they had billboards with the slogan this is what it feels like to be in the champions league operational moments after the game throughout Glasgow. I look forward to Glasgow city council funding our celebration's when the time comes

pricks

Don't think the council pay for billboards mate.

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

Come on, just type "Sevco you're deid hahaha" and get it out the way ffs. You know you want to.

He is an unusual Rangers supporter and that's for sure. Last week in his thread he expressed the view that there probably wouldn't be much point winning the league again as our coefficient would be too low to qualify for the champions league. I would say hes unique.

10 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

The damage is done they have 30m. I would take Rangers getting beat in the CL groups if it meant us getting that much cash. 

Don't understand how bears still watch their games. We have enough problems of our own.

Bolt ya pathetic obsessed wee  prick

Archived