16 Days

Muff

Until our next game, what a f*cken joke!

I don't think I can handle it! I'm going to be going out of my mind with boredom...

I do support Scotland with a passion, but nothing beats watching (or listening to) the Gers! :rangers:

When do Scotland play?

No excuses when we come back after this break. EVERYONE of those players should be fit and raring to go, I want a long winning streak and a considerable improvement in our performances!

When do Scotland play?

No excuses when we come back after this break. EVERYONE of those players should be fit and raring to go, I want a long winning streak and a considerable improvement in our performances!

Totally agree and the 17th (tu)

We should all get together for a kickabout.

16 days off will be worth it if Scotland qualify instead of England for 2008.

Aye, and its a big shout that they won't never mind us doing it instead!

Would be nice to beat England in Austria though or am I just a greedy bassa?!

its ridiculous. No games for 16 days then we have 3 games in the space of 7 days. I hate international breaks, all our players better come back fully fit. I think those 3 games we have could be some of the most important games we will play this season. No reason why we shouldnt beat falkirk but then we have stuttgart away in the CL followed by kilmarnock at home in the spl. Both very important games, victory in germany could seal qualification for the last 16 but the kilmarnock game could be even more important. We need to stop dropping points after european matches.

Well at least it will give the other players a chance to rest. Hopefully, no injuries occur. As a neutral, I hope Scotland beat Italy after the shocking referee performance from the last WC, when US-Italy finished 1-1, after two red cards were issued to America. DMB had a goal disallowed at 9v10 men that would have been the gamewinner.

So beat the snot out of Italy, please. Although France doesn't have any easy match in the Ukraine either, so a draw might be enough.

Muff:To your question on returning healthy, DMB will be heading to South Africa for an international friendly, he was called up today. Fingers are now crossed.