Rangers F.C - Biggest Club In The World...

bigmarvloyal

I think there can be absolutely no doubt we are the biggest club in the world in terms of ACTIVE fan base.

Looking through the pics on here, you can see flags from all over the world... supporters clubs are on all four corners of the globe aswell.

Barca, Arsenal, Utd, Liverpool et al may have more "fans" over the world BUT one things for sure, those fans are not supporters and merely "like" their clubs.

As far as an active fan base goes, there can be no one even close to us.

One thing thats different between Rangers and Barca, is the different cultures. Rangers took a huge following to the Camp Nou, but in Spain going to away games isn't as big as it is in the UK.

You get maybe 1-2 thousand for a bigger game, but thats about it. It's just the way it is there. In the UK following your team away from home is a bigger thing and thus you get more fans travelling. It's abit hard to explain it though.

I get to between 8-10 games a season and have to fly to each game, it's not as easy as you think.

One thing thats different between Rangers and Barca, is the different cultures. Rangers took a huge following to the Camp Nou, but in Spain going to away games isn't as big as it is in the UK.

You get maybe 1-2 thousand for a bigger game, but thats about it. It's just the way it is there. In the UK following your team away from home is a bigger thing and thus you get more fans travelling. It's abit hard to explain it though.

I get to between 8-10 games a season and have to fly to each game, it's not as easy as you think.

Barca,

Exactly. Culture or no culture, part of supporting your team is going to away games with them and supporting them EVERYWHERE... not only at home where it is easy to do so.

Rangers - much like the Scum - have HUGE active fan bases. If we were to get into the Premiership and get our hands on some decent cash, there is no doubt in my mind that we would be amongst the top clubs on the field - as we already blow them away off it.